Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

D

DAVIE

Hmm, they have bad side effects though. I'm thinking beyond laxatives. Something that'll stop fat become part of the fatty issues in the body. Laxatives simply removes food from the digestive system...plus I'm not sure if fatty issues would still be created if you took them constantly. for one thing they would completely WRECK your digestive system if you kept taking them, possibly killing you.

Iona Mink

Despitemybetterjudgement
Hmm, they have bad side effects though. I'm thinking beyond laxatives. Something that'll stop fat become part of the fatty issues in the body. Laxatives simply removes food from the digestive system...plus I'm not sure if fatty issues would still be created if you took them constantly. for one thing they would completely WRECK your digestive system if you kept taking them, possibly killing you.

Here you go Davie. Just be prepared for the anal leakage.

D

DAVIE

Sounds like a laxative to me! I'm thinking beyond! Something that could be so successful that everyone could take them and obesity would be wiped out from the world. Interesting.

Iona Mink

Despitemybetterjudgement
No it's what is known as a fat absorption inhibitor. Basically it stops your body absorbing the fat you eat and instead the fats/lipids comes out in a somewhat liquid state.

The idea is you still gain the nutrients (something that a laxative would I guess prevent in it's quick passage) but doesn't allow the fat to stay in the body.

D

DAVIE

Hmm you would have thought they would have progressed from here...a miracle fat pill would probably make billions!

Poppy Full

Sycophantic slag
I met a French gentleman last night and in the course of our conversation, he told me that in France they say that a girl with a bony bottom is good in bed (it was in context, at the time). Vrai ou faux; anyone know? :squiffy:

EDIT: I'm wondering whether is this a genuine wives' tale in France, not whether or not the actual specifics are verifiable... :o

D

DAVIE

I met a French gentleman last night and in the course of our conversation, he told me that in France they say that a girl with a bony bottom is good in bed (it was in context, at the time). Vrai ou faux; anyone know? :squiffy:

EDIT: I'm wondering whether is this a genuine wives' tale in France, not whether or not the actual specifics are verifiable... :o

Two words: He's French!

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Sometimes it's easier just to have nothing to say. :squiffy: If you write a blurb about something in order to generate interest and conversation, you end up questioning if you're breaching some sort of privacy regarding the topic you brought up and in the end it doesn't matter anyway because nobody responds, it's easier just to say fukket and write nothing. Thank God people like David Sedaris don't have that issue. :p

M-in-Oz

The last of my students assignments are due this afternoon, feeling the rush of emails requesting extensions already. Think I might as well stay close to my laptop.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I hope Cassius is going to one of the Texas shows. :love:

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
"Steady on tiger" :D :D

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm thinking about going to get all the hair ripped off my thighs. Not because I have any hope that anyone would care to see my hairless thighs, but because I have to share a hotel room with someone and I'd be embarrassed as hell if ANYONE accidentally saw my Thigh Forest. :D Sorry, is this TMI? it just didn;t seem facebookable.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Yesterday I helped my friends move a closet system they bought from Ikea from their home back to Ikea because they wouldn't authorize a pickup for reasons that I'm still not certain. We had to rent a truck, it was a huge hassle, the closet didn't fit in their closet, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, Ikea was giving them the runaround by not authorizing a pickup and I wanted to have nothing to do with kissing Scandinavia's soil because those boxes were so f***ing heavy. TOO heavy for one box to be, it was absurd. It was called Pax. Peace is heavy, man. :cool: That is all.

And don't make fun of Simon and Garfunkel. It is fantastic music. So there. :p

Neader

"Take me out tonight"
The chances of running into Morrissey next month?

How early to arrive at the venue?

Is there anything I can do to ensure I hear TIALTNGO?

If I e-mailed his manager about an interview would it possibly work if I go for an angle that I'm only 18, have interviewed other musicians, and will ask questions never asked. I could take him out to lunch if that would help. I can dream right?

Why is my throat so sore

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm pretty sure that at some point today I am going to poop my pants.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom