Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

cornelius blaze

Boychild mustn't tremble!
Yay, for my birthday my sister got me Doctor Who A Christmas Carol DVD, my dad got me The White Stripes Elephant guitar songbook, and my mom got me a Doctor Who shirt that says, "The angels have the phonebox" and a TARDIS phone charm that is supposed to light up and spin when I get a phone call. (I can't figure out where the phone charm goes though.) I love my family. They totally know me. :D

tumblr_ltr4wpvInH1qkjxrmo1_500.gif

is it your birthday today?

Its Matt Smith's BD as well.

Happy Birthday and what lovely Dr Who gifts you got. :)

Emil

A Burnt Child
Yay, for my birthday my sister got me Doctor Who A Christmas Carol DVD, my dad got me The White Stripes Elephant guitar songbook, and my mom got me a Doctor Who shirt that says, "The angels have the phonebox" and a TARDIS phone charm that is supposed to light up and spin when I get a phone call. (I can't figure out where the phone charm goes though.) I love my family. They totally know me. :D

Happy Birthday, Kenzie!

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
Last night I got a call from a DJ I sold a painting to back in 2008. I haven't talked with him since the art show where he bought my painting but he and his wife added me on Facebook where they've quietly stayed on my friend list ever since. Anyway, called me out of the blue last night to tell me that Morrissey was going to be on Jimmy Kimmel on November 23rd and to reserve tickets right away because they'd be gone soon. I freaked out when I got two tickets and I immediately called to thank him. Turns out, he's been very good friends with Boz for years and he invited me to "meet up with everyone before the show". He then asked me what shows I won't be attending and I told him. He assured me that we'd go backstage at the Jimmy Kimmel show and ask Boz for tickets for the other concerts. He said that he get's tickets whenever he wants but he's careful who he introduces and takes backstage because "no one really seems worthy". He commended me for being a "die hard super fan" and said that if anyone deserves to get free tickets and go backstage, it's me. I got off the phone and screamed louder than I ever have before and then I literally wept. It still feels so surreal to me. I felt like I was dreaming. Well, I still do.

Shit, I told a "friend" from school about this and he laughed and told everyone else and now everyone thinks I'm a crazy liar. Wow. Awesome. I guess that's what I get for being excited and trusting.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Where is Juno? Are you there Juno?

Lol :D It does sound too good to be true, a far cry from me thinking I'm Morrissey's androgynously hermetically-sealed other half kind of too good to be true. I hope this DJ can deliver the goods, if not for just one show. You're a cool girl. :cool:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I wonder if Kristeen Young is super excited her team just won the World Series? :p Something tells me she probably doesn't give a shit, I could be wrong though. :D

!Viva Hate!

Lol :D It does sound too good to be true, a far cry from me thinking I'm Morrissey's androgynously hermetically-sealed other half kind of too good to be true. I hope this DJ can deliver the goods, if not for just one show. You're a cool girl. :cool:

Yes, it indeed does sound too good to be true...BUT I was sitting next to her when she received the phone call and heard the whole thing...that is why I have tickets as well. The offer she spoke of is indeed real...the only thing that is in question is whether this DJ is legit or he intends on attempting some form of date rape.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
When I opened my yahoo account years ago I never deleted my emails. Now I have over 10,000 emails. :D My doctor said "Rest!" I suppose if I read and deleted and sorted 1000 a day I could be killing two birds with one stone. Bleh.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Happy Belated Birthday Kenzie! :flowers:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
298257_2401941241025_1025901707_2799072_1579732591_n.jpg

cornelius blaze

We're going downtown to laugh at people pretending to be zombies.

Why not just shoot them in the head. If they want to be Zombies then they can experience how badly treated they are.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Why not just shoot them in the head. If they want to be Zombies then they can experience how badly treated they are.

Maybe they'd be treated better if they didn't insist on eating our brains.

I'm hurtin this morning. My mom smokes cigarettes. She does so on our back porch which is technically our front porch because that's where our cars are parked. Everytime I leave the house I get on her to stand up and get off the porch so there is room to pass, it's only the width of a person and her ashtray. She doesn't like to, she wants us to go around her. So yesterday I tried to do that and slipped and fell hard off the porch backwards onto my ass. Its only three feet tall but it's quite a drop. She claimed my flip flops made me fall. Anyway, this morning my ass and thigh throb. Only a donut from from the guy who claims to predict earthquakes can make me feel better. :D

cornelius blaze

Last edited:

billy scissors

a bit fond
I went to a bar where all the bar staff were dressed as Scooby Doo characters for Halloween.I was talking to Velma.She was getting pissed off with people asking why she didn't bother.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom