Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm dying for a shite, but forgot to buy toilet roll on the way home. And I'm reluctant to use good quality kitchen-roll. What a dilemma!

If you flush a paper towel or kitchen-roll as you call it, it'll clog the toilet. They're designed NOT to decompose, there's only a hundred commercial testimonials to that fact. Use Kleenex. :thumb:

Really? Oh well, too late now, but I'll bear it in mind for future emergencies.

I think I was probably shitting the same exact time you were way on the other side of the world. Maybe we're soul mates! How romantic is that? :sweet:

If you flush a paper towel or kitchen-roll as you call it, it'll clog the toilet. They're designed NOT to decompose, there's only a hundred commercial testimonials to that fact. Use Kleenex. :thumb:

Yeah, my family didn't figure out about the paper towel thing until later. You aren't supposed to use scented or lotion tissue either because it can give you a rash. (That one I learned from some health book.) We are very careful to make sure we have toilet paper now. ;)

No one really "cares"...I simply got too disgusted CONSTANTLY having to read their (particularly the chubby one's) incessant declarations of internet puppy love.

No body forces you to read anything that is posted here.

Just leave them alone it be a lot easier. Why should it bother you or be any of your business what sort of relationship these users have.

I agree with you in general, but my answer -again- would be that their declarations of infatuation publicly. A lot. A lot. In many threads.

And I'm sure I haven't seen all of it, and in fact I do try to avoid it, and ignore it. But it's like fleas, or herpes. You can pretend they aren't there but inevitably, you are getting to get annoyed by them.

And, being that Viva Hate never strays but making other people feel like shit, I feel like he deserves to be publicly ridiculed. If he were of a different temperament, or a different kind of poster then yeah, I'd leave him alone. But he bugs me. So I'm gonna f*** with him.

Why? Because I don't like him.

I don't read a lot here, to be truthful. It doesn't really bother me that they do that. I would like to say to you though is to leave it alone really as you are coming across as bitter.

Last edited:
Yeah but -and this is no offense against you- I don't really give a shit how I come across here. If I see something false, I'm going to expose it. If you would do differently, fine.

Fair enough.

I am simultaneously confused, lonely, awkward and ridiculously happy. I've been at uni two days and despite losing my flatmates every time we go out, having malfunctioning internet facilities and trying to overcome my paralysing shyness, I love it. I really do. :)

You don't seem shy online. I guess I don't either and am in person. But you don't seem paralysingly shy? I love to hear these things, though, breaking out or whatever. Don't forget to do your homework!!! :p

I got a $250.00 ticket today. f***! In better news, though, today is my first day back on my ADD medication. I feel like myself again! My brain isn't all fuzzy anymore!

Last edited:
You don't seem shy online. I guess I don't either and am in person. But you don't seem paralysingly shy? I love to hear these things, though, breaking out or whatever. Don't forget to do your homework!!! :p

It really depends on the situation with me. I'm fine when just sitting around and talking, but going out and meeting new people tends to terrify me. I think being at uni will help though, and alcohol is a useful social lubricant when all else fails. :p Luckily my lectures don't start until next week, although I haven't even started doing any reading for my course yet.

It really depends on the situation with me. I'm fine when just sitting around and talking, but going out and meeting new people tends to terrify me. I think being at uni will help though, and alcohol is a useful social lubricant when all else fails. :p Luckily my lectures don't start until next week, although I haven't even started doing any reading for my course yet.

Yeah, me too. It's horrible. I prefer not to.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom