Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Excuse me. who the hell are you? It's one thing to be too stupid to get a joke, it's another thing to whine on and on about it in several threads. Seriously. I get that you obviously don't get the humor, that's fine. However, if you wish for me to believe that you genuinely think his opinion doesn't matter, stop complaining about it all over the forums. It obviously matters enough to warrant your precious attention. Why don't you do us all a favor and shut the hell up until you decide to actually contribute something of value to this site.

Calm down there, love. Don't take your period pains out on me.
What joke am I supposedly not getting? Where is the humour? Do you genuinely think I care what you believe? Why is he free to express his opinion all over the forums and, according to you, am not? Do you understand how forums work? Feel free not to answer any of these questions, as I am not that interested in the answers.

I'm confused. I thought you two were "boyfriend and girlfriend"...?

Don't you often talk about watching movies together, and how lucky "Linder" is because of Viva's cock size, and how much you two love each other, and boyfriend/girlfriend stuff like that, which is incessantly sprayed like diarrhea all over every thread you post in?

Wait...are you saying this is a Skype relationship? That, in reality, you two aren't even in the same time zone?

Oh. OK. Gotcha. Just clarifying here for the newly tuned in.

I did not know they were "boyfriend and girlfriend" - her knickers-in-a-twist post earlier makes sense now.
(Does me quoting your post mean we are also in a relationship now, Skylarker? No offense, but I hope not)

Looks like someone got drunk (as usual) and became bored with talking to themselves under multiple usernames last night...

Calm down there, love. Don't take your period pains out on me.
What joke am I supposedly not getting? Where is the humour? Do you genuinely think I care what you believe? Why is he free to express his opinion all over the forums and, according to you, am not? Do you understand how forums work? Feel free not to answer any of these questions, as I am not that interested in the answers.

Your "I don't care what you say"/"Yet I respond to it anyway" ratio is rather laughable. Obviously, simple logic is too far over your thick head...but that's no surprise. Let me dumb it down for you, Tarzan - You say you don't care. Yet you respond. Hence, you care enough to respond...get it now dummy?

Uh oh, there I go with them dots. Gee golly. Please Mr. Man, don't call me out on using them AGAIN! I just couldn't bear it! My tears haven't dried from the last time...

For the record, no one said you can't express your opinion...we're just saying your opinion is stupid and droll...much like you yourself.

Your "I don't care what you say"/"Yet I respond to it anyway" ratio is rather laughable. Obviously, simple logic is too far over your thick head...but that's no surprise. Let me dumb it down for you, Tarzan - You say you don't care. Yet you respond. Hence, you care enough to respond...get it now dummy?

Uh oh, there I go with them dots. Gee golly. Please Mr. Man, don't call me out on using them AGAIN! I just couldn't bear it! My tears haven't dried from the last time...

For the record, no one said you can't express your opinion...we're just saying your opinion is stupid and droll...much like you yourself.

Tarzan? Mr Man? Go back to sleep for a bit and try that post again later. Don't forget to give your "girlfriend" a Skype on the lips. And give her one more for me.

Not unless three beers counts as drunk. It doesn't, unless you're a pansy. So, sorry...but I was quite sober called you out on your bullshit.

As for me getting bored using different usernames, just show me my Ex Ted posts from last night, and we'll discuss whether a lack of entertainment led me to insult you, or if I did so based purely on your own lameness.

I stand by what I wrote.

The simple fact is, seeing you blast your lovey-dovey, Farmer Ted-with-a-girlfriend-in-Canada bullshit over here for the past few weeks finally became too much or me. God knows I tried not to say anything. I tried to stay out of it. I tried to be good. But I can only suffer so much fakery. No matter how much you find a way to work the words "my girlfriend" into every post you make, it doesn't add up to having one.

At any rate, drunk or not (not), multiple usernames or not (not), what I posted is true. You're a lonely guy in a make-believe internet "relationship" with a young, impressionable, self-admittedly reclusive/bored girl who lives on the other side of the country. You can be friends, you can "chat" all day, but she is not your "girlfriend." Had you ever actually been in a real relationship with a girl, you'd understand the difference. I highly doubt you have much of a frame of reference, though.

So unless you can prove otherwise about what I wrote, then shut your Porky Pig/Buddy Holly lovechild yap and go watch a B-movie with your "girlfriend" on Skype and pretend you are in a real, human relationship.

I find it funny how often you decide to change your tune. If I recall correctly, you sent me a letter saying how happy you are for us and how you hope that maybe you had something to do with us getting together. I'm sure you don't remember because you obviously didn't mean anything you said. Why do you keep wasting your time with people who obviously don't want to talk to you? I really do hope that your post has in some way made you feel a little bit better about your own failing relationship/mundane life. Not that it is any of your business, but we are NOT just some silly "internet couple". We have visited each other a handful of times and we're currently saving up for a move that is going to take place around January. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time telling you this. I mean, it's not like it's your business at all. I've said this before and I'll say it again, you're insane. If that's not the case, then fine. My opinion doesn't really matter when it comes to your personal life and I imagine you won't be losing any sleep over this. I would appreciate it if you would kindly leave us alone from now on, as we've asked you to do multiple times.

I love your decidedly one-sided portrait of things; painting me as a relentless loser stalker and yourself as the calm, level-headed, fair-minded guy who wouldn't hurt a fly.

There's so much behind the scenes bullshit that you conveniently either leave out or jaundice to suit your side of things.

But let's keep it simple and not go into it. And I do wish you guys luck, but when I say that I'm particularly referring to Lindsey. I think she's a good person who I significantly misjudged at the outset.

As for you, well...like you said, it doesn't matter.

nothappynotsad is Lindsey. You are talking to her. Right? :squiffy: I so confuzd.

Lol...

So I take it Skylarker's not a big fan of the "long distance" relationship. :straightface: People meet on the internet all the time, I'm not sure why that constitutes a fantasy. Now I can tell you a thing or two about fantasy relationships. :p

Why are you such an ass?! I know you love me.

*Note: Lets Just Hope They Do Produce A Valid Photo of Themselves Without Using PHOTOSHOP...

#justsaying

-BattleRocks-

Conversation tonight.

Dad: I see on Facebook you bought a bunch of tickets to see Morrissey?
Me: Yes.
Dad: Why are you following him around? You have no money!!! He's married!
Me: He's not married.
Dad: That's what he told me.
Me: You talked to Morrissey?
Dad: That's what you told me.
Dad: Well he probably is, he's just hiding it from all the weirdos who go to see him 10 times.
Me: I'm going to three shows.
Dad: *grumble grumble*

:rolleyes:

4:03am, old footage, computer was to the right. :cool:

STILL WAITING....

C'mon, guys. You've had a "handful" of visits with each other in the last -what- two whole months, so ONE PICTURE proving that you aren't full of shit should be extremely easy to produce.

I mean there's nothing bullshitty about two people -at least one of whom didn't work as of a month ago- spending airfare/travel expenses multiple times on a cross country round trip while at the same time endeavoring to save for an apartment you plan on having by January. Nope...nothing fishy there.

So c'mon, people. Shut me up and post ONE PICTURE taken during one of these visits. One picture showing you together, that's all I ask. Prove me wrong. Prove to me that you are not, in Lindsey's words, a "silly internet couple."

Do you owe me the explanation, the proof? No. But your nonstop claims of true love and real-life, flesh and blood correspondence, made publicly ad nauseum, require, now, public proof.

Put up or shut up. I'm going to bed, internet babies. I expect the picture by morning.

Who really cares. Why not leave them alone.

Hey Aaron, we don't owe you shit. Wy don't you shut the f*** up for once in your pathetic life?

That's right. We don't owe anyone anything...and we certainly don't bend to the whims of a madman who has stalked the both of us regularly for the last 3 months or so both on and off this site.

I think we all know why he wants a picture of both of us anyway...so he can look at it and pretend we're sandwiching him and he can finally maintain an erection for the 3 seconds it takes him to ejaculate...

Conversation tonight.

Dad: I see on Facebook you bought a bunch of tickets to see Morrissey?
Me: Yes.
Dad: Why are you following him around? You have no money!!! He's married!
Dad: That's what he told me.
Me: You talked to Morrissey?
Dad: That's what you told me.
Dad: Well he probably is, he's just hiding it from all the weirdos who go to see him 10 times.
Me: I'm going to three shows.
Dad: *grumble grumble*

:rolleyes:

You are going to three shows? Cool! After my mom, my sister, and I saw Moz in Pomona last time we wanted to see the next show he was playing, but we didn't have enough money to buy more tickets. He is addictive!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom