Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Not really, but thanks for trying. I appreciate it.

Is this doing anything for you?

6148011965_15d6dc240c_z.jpg

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
K

KenzieW

Is this doing anything for you?

6148011965_15d6dc240c_z.jpg

Awww, so cute!

I had to miss guitar class today because I felt completely grossed out and I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the motion of cars. This totally sucks. Isn't there anything they can do to help me? I tried medicine one and it didn't work at all, medicine two did work, but it gave me anxiety almost everyday and my eye was twitching everyday, medicine three, the one I am on right now, isn't really working and I am feeling sick all the time. The doctor said these are my only options for medications. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Vent over, thank for that CrystalGeezer. Even if it wasn't meant for me, it did make me feel better. :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I know this wasn't aimed at me, but it still brightened my day. Adorable. :love:

Awww, thanks.

Awww, so cute!

I had to miss guitar class today because I felt completely grossed out and I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the motion of cars. This totally sucks. Isn't there anything they can do to help me? I tried medicine one and it didn't work at all, medicine two did work, but it gave me anxiety almost everyday and my eye was twitching everyday, medicine three, the one I am on right now, isn't really working and I am feeling sick all the time. The doctor said these are my only options for medications. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Vent over, thank for that CrystalGeezer. Even if it wasn't meant for me, it did make me feel better. :p

Here. Maybe Blanche will make you feel better. :)

6151168925_89447da9b9_z.jpg

mauve21

Long time participant
Hey everybody! How's it going? Friday night for me and my son has gone to a party. He is doing year 12 at high school and has
been studying music among other things. His school had their concert the other night. My son was the MC plus he performed four songs.
One of which was Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. My son plays guitar very well. I'm proud of him.
But as for me, washing clothes, cleaning, cooking usual stuff. Not a whole lot of exciting things to tell. But hey, I better
get on with things, huh?!

K

KenzieW

Hey everybody! How's it going? Friday night for me and my son has gone to a party. He is doing year 12 at high school and has
been studying music among other things. His school had their concert the other night. My son was the MC plus he performed four songs.
One of which was Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. My son plays guitar very well. I'm proud of him.
But as for me, washing clothes, cleaning, cooking usual stuff. Not a whole lot of exciting things to tell. But hey, I better
get on with things, huh?!

I love that song! How cool!:guitar:

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
I just rode my bike to my local record store to pick up a few copies of the new LA Weekly. There's a nice little ad in here. The coffee was delicious and I'm so into the staff's Duran Duran kick. I'm afraid I might be one of those pretentious looking people who sit it public places with their MacBooks being used for absolutely nothing constructive. C'est la vie.

Toaster

f*** Morrissey-solo
I'm still smiling from hearing the Cure's "Lovesong" while at Lowe's this morning. It was a SIGN, baby! "Looking for some copper pipe? Here's some Cure to make browsing the plumbing aisle a little less boring!"

Fly me to the moon.... *sigh*

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm still smiling from hearing the Cure's "Lovesong" while at Lowe's this morning. It was a SIGN, baby! "Looking for some copper pipe? Here's some Cure to make browsing the plumbing aisle a little less boring!"

Fly me to the moon.... *sigh*

Are you welding copper? Keep your flux clean! :D

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I hate Golf. I have the scar above my temple to prove it.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Dogs don't like me. I have the scars under my hair, on my temple, and under my eyebrow to prove it.

What are you doing sticking your head in dogs mouths? :D

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom