Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I can't wait either, my love. I just hope seeing Popeye gets you in the mood...
popeye23xuie5.jpg

Am I seeing that right? Are one of his nipples making the nipple of his tattoo? That's some 3D crazy shit!

I got into ABBA myself this month. I think Morrissey would be good doing an ABBA cover! :D
Got job interview tomorrow, wish me luck!

IKEAJob-Interview.jpg

Lucky_Duck_Rubber_Duckie_Shirt_Infants_Bib_2_Large.jpg

FREE BOOK TO FIRST PERSON TO PM ME!

I was at Border's tonight :)tears:) where everything was 90% off and found this gem I couldn't pass up. I'm not even sure what the title is, but flipping through it it appears to be an inspirational book with color illustrations on every page by one of my all time favorite comics, Patrick McDonnell. The thing is I don't know Spanish. If you do and desire this book or know someone you love who knows Spanish and would appreciate this book as a gift, i will send it to you for free.

6135363342_0b2eddd76d_z.jpg

64669989-11150051.jpg

I think this is a particularly beautiful photograph. Just the way their arms are at the same angle, it's nice. And the sentiment looks genuine, this is at a 9/11 memorial.

It's been a good day for Linder, so I'm happy, for her.
But has the day been better for me personally? No...still the same.

Does this make your day better?

cute-puppy-pictures-edward-puppy-hands.jpg

Is this doing anything for you?

6148011965_15d6dc240c_z.jpg

Awww, so cute!

I had to miss guitar class today because I felt completely grossed out and I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the motion of cars. This totally sucks. Isn't there anything they can do to help me? I tried medicine one and it didn't work at all, medicine two did work, but it gave me anxiety almost everyday and my eye was twitching everyday, medicine three, the one I am on right now, isn't really working and I am feeling sick all the time. The doctor said these are my only options for medications. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Vent over, thank for that CrystalGeezer. Even if it wasn't meant for me, it did make me feel better. :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom