Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Get well soon, Geezer. ;)
You have tickets to buy tomorrow, remember? :D

The "getting sick" period is the worst, much better than actually being sick. I hate that shit.

Nothing tastes right, everything is out of whack, you feel like a bus ran you over...THEN the actual virus comes.

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks. I don't feel good. :tears:

I'll bring you some soup.

Wait, no...California is too far. There's no way it would stay warm.

Plus if I showed up at your door, you'd probably call the police.

Thanks. My body feels like it has the flu but mostly my ears and head hurt. Like a bad earache. I'm going to try acetaminophen bc of the fever, I think that helps.

i know my supervisor would give me an ear bashing if she was see me using works wifi for a forum.
I think thats why im doing it, right under your nose- you bloody jobsworth

You know who at least some of the people tied into that Morrissey blog remind me of? Theo.

OMG it's a SIGN! :D

d8d825d81217d013f60e6a706700001e_0.jpg

Oh yes, because you know, the moderators (who absolutely have no clue what everyone's IP addresses are) have no idea what they are talking about when they specifically tell Road Hog to go "piss off back to his solow forum" which said moderator coincidentally said to Dave as well (who ran a certain solow forum, as a certain administrator pointed out). Yeah...it's all just a fantasy for sure.

"Morrissey doing a sexy St Martin." :tears: I hate my f***ing unbelievable f***ing stupid f***ing life. I'm so tired. I hate everything.

I think I've decided what to do. For the month of December in honor of being a rebel, I'm going to just pretend to wear my seatbelt. You know, I'll scotch tape it to the seat so the cops think I'm being honest and safely buckled in but in reality, I'll be lying to them. But not to myself! No way. That way, when thebrakes do fail, and they will fail, and my fat stupid body is propelled through the windshield, well then I showed them!!! That's living!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrasaaaaaaaaabhhhhhhhh YOU'RE f***ING EVERYTHING TO ME!!!!!!!

I had this urge to fib while writing a text message today. While I was writing it I thought about the fact I was omitting information for the convenience of my own comfort. (Not your bday party nhns, THAT I want to go to) I have a cold, I don't want to socialize with a friend and her uncle, I am poor and my car is broken. Still...

I can't begin to describe how stuck and trapped I feel in this portion of my life. And I'm having trouble directing my anger/frustration into something. So I end up sounding extra insane. :o it just feels like it lines up that I housesit at particular houses while morrissey tours. This next leg I'm stuck at a house where the owners will be looking at birds in AUstralia, should promise a heap of symbolic gold for puppet Moz. The problem is, I really don't give a shit about gold or finding it or detecting it or ANYTHING. I'm sorry, I don't care. arthounds can suck it for all I care, but there's nobody who listens or believes me, I've invested too deeply in the crazy card. So I get stuck. And I feel like it's my job to get me unstuck. I dunno. I'm rambling. "Just keep believing. Wear your wellies in the rain and don't let go..." Bleh. Do you see my frustration? Now major tooth pain. When does it end?

Last edited:
Geezer, why did you delete the post where you kept saying "f***"?

It's still there. I deleted the one where I said I was having a meltdown. I didn't want an actual nuclear meltdown to occur. Signs are freaky that way. :o

This other weird thing happened that I think might explain some of my freakout. I had to go put diesel in my car and on the way accidentally turned right in front of a car, my mind was distracted. So the car lays on the horn and I realize I goofed up and pull over and let it pass. So at the next light we're both stopped at the light to turn left when both doors of the car I cut off, parked in front of me, open up and two black girls get out and approach my car screaming obscenities at me. I yell back that I'm sorry, I was having a bad day. I made a mistake. They just saw that I was yelling and viewed it as a taunt. The light turns green, they get back in the car then play chicken for a mile, speeding up and slowing down and throwing shit at my car and yelling.

That was the cherry on the ice cream sundae of my day of not being positive of my own reality.

This other weird thing happened that I think might explain some of my freakout. I had to go put diesel in my car and on the way accidentally turned right in front of a car, my mind was distracted. So the car lays on the horn and I realize I goofed up and pull over and let it pass. So at the next light we're both stopped at the light to turn left when both doors of the car I cut off, parked in front of me, open up and two black girls get out and approach my car screaming obscenities at me. I yell back that I'm sorry, I was having a bad day. I made a mistake. They just saw that I was yelling and viewed it as a taunt. The light turns green, they get back in the car then play chicken for a mile, speeding up and slowing down and throwing shit at my car and yelling.

That was the cherry on the ice cream sundae of my day of not being positive of my own reality.

If you had a gun, you wouldn't have such problems...someone gets out of the car, point it at them...then ask them if they've "ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom