Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Wow. This is the sweetest thing I have ever read. I have read it so many times today and haven't had the opportunity to sit down and respond. This post contains so much sweetness that my left eye actually twitched a bit upon reading it. I imagine it was a sugar rush sort of deal. It's true, you always compliment my hair. Even when I think you're trying to be sarcastic because my hair is clearly undone. You're the greatest. I am a lucky girl.

It really was very endearing.

You're weird, Davie. :D

Tomorrow I'm going to my uncle's house to learn how he wants it housesat for a month. Hopefully the only thing KILLED at my UNCLE'S is in the "As I live and breath" sense. :p

These are the things my mind can't stop thinking about. :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm really looking forward to sitting his house. I've housesat six different houses regularly for years now and they all have their own flow and style. It'll be nice to be in a new house, but particularly because when growing up, I always felt particularly "safe" at my uncle and aunt's house. Something about the smell, the cleanliness, the consistency, I can't put my finger on it, but it was always a pleasant place for my weird brain to be. I hate being alone for long stretches because, like today only talking to cats and dogs all day where I'm sitting now, I start to lose my mind a bit, but it'll be a nice change to be in a place that memory serves as being safe. and they have a goofy puppy Labrador named Willow that I was so snobby about at first because she wasn't a rescue dog but a purebred lab, but omg she's so sweet. And my uncle is major major type A so he'll have all these specific requirements for her that'll serve as cool teaching metaphors. I'm rambling. I'm lonely. :o Its not until October either, I better take notes tomorrow. I bet you a dollar they're buying my morrissey ticket should he play in LA. :p

Last edited:
Wow. This is the sweetest thing I have ever read. I have read it so many times today and haven't had the opportunity to sit down and respond. This post contains so much sweetness that my left eye actually twitched a bit upon reading it. I imagine it was a sugar rush sort of deal. It's true, you always compliment my hair. Even when I think you're trying to be sarcastic because my hair is clearly undone. You're the greatest. I am a lucky girl.

As if I'm ever sarcastic... ;)

No, YOU'RE the greatest and I'M the lucky one...I treasure every second, every smile, every laugh, every odd glance, and every word shared with you.

I was literally stunned by it, it was so sweet. And I had the exchange with you, I know you wrote it from the heart because we were bantering back and forth and you wrote it in a couple of minutes because I was waiting for a response, I was in a hurry to go buy bagels at the time. :p It got you immediate entry into Team Vag, that should count for something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunday anxiety..... and a cider. And later Sex and the City the movie is on telly. So it's not too bad!

I was literally stunned by it, it was so sweet. And I had the exchange with you, I know you wrote it from the heart because we were bantering back and forth and you wrote it in a couple of minutes because I was waiting for a response, I was in a hurry to go buy bagels at the time. :p It got you immediate entry into Team Vag, that should count for something.

Well, thank you. :) I'm certainly glad you can identify the true sentiments of my outpouring. I don't think people are quite aware how serious I am about this... *glares at Davie*

I am honored to be amongst the ranks of Team Vag. ;)
Oooh, what kind of bagels? Linder eats a bunch of junk on hers, but I'm old fashioned and just like butter and cream cheese...or sometimes just butter.

Well, thank you. :) I'm certainly glad you can identify the true sentiments of my outpouring. I don't think people are quite aware how serious I am about this... *glares at Davie*

I am honored to be amongst the ranks of Team Vag. ;)
Oooh, what kind of bagels? Linder eats a bunch of junk on hers, but I'm old fashioned and just like butter and cream cheese...or sometimes just butter.

I want on team vag! In any case... bagels. I adore them. I prefer a plain bagel with cream cheese, lemon pepper and tapatio.

and blenders are going to the beach. I only wish I was able to figure out how to keep a keg cold while at the beach for my tiki bar. At least I have the blenders.

Keeping it classy with md 20/20 electric melons.

Americans it's a different language no where else on earth do lemon peppers grow, and tapatio that's made up it doesn't excist they all sit there all day and make up nonsense stuff and laugh at us.

Lol. I like butter on a toasted sesame and Philadelphia cream cheese on everything else, toasted or no toasted.

So this morning I woke up with a sore throat and I attributed it to the oscillating fan in the room running all night. So today I was sneezing and I figured it was the dust from living in a construction site. Then in the afternoon I told my mom i was sleepy despite the fact I slept 9 uninterrupted hours last night. Then on the hour long drive home I had the biggest headache and I figured it was from a looming toothache. So just now I was watching television and I realized my eyes felt hot and my skin was burning. It wasn't til then I realized I'M FLIPPING SICK ! :rolleyes: I running a slight fever and feel like shit. :( I'm going to bed.

Last edited:
Lol. I like butter on a toasted sesame and Philadelphia cream cheese on everything else, toasted or no toasted.

So this morning I woke up with a sore throat and I attributed it to the oscillating fan in the room running all night. So today I was sneezing and I figured it was the dust from living in a construction site. Then in the afternoon I told my mom i was sleepy despite the fact I slept 9 uninterrupted hours last night. Then on the hour long drive home I had the biggest headache and I figured it was from a looming toothache. So just now I was watching television and I realized my eyes felt hot and my skin was burning. It wasn't til then I realized I'M FLIPPING SICK ! :rolleyes: I have a temperature and feel like shit. :( I'm going to bed.

Get well soon, Geezer. ;)
You have tickets to buy tomorrow, remember? :D

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom