Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Well, it could be worse, you could have asked me to bust a cap in someone as an initiation...so, when can I start the hazing?

Immediately. First you must buy Linder some flowers and tell her that you think her hair is cute. :)

!Viva Hate!

Immediately. First you must buy Linder some flowers and tell her that you think her hair is cute. :)

I tell her that her hair is cute everyday, multiple times a day...and I mean it every time. It has so many different phases too and I love each of them.

That early morning I just slept 15 hours bedhead look.
The breakfast time brushed, but chaotic while eating a bagel with hot sauce look.
The after shower I don't care if you see me like this, you're my boyfriend wet look.
The drying but damp, but it's okay 'coz I can pull it off look.
The I want to look pretty because I'm going somewhere straightened bangs look.
The I went out yesterday and had straightened bangs, now I'm just going to have swooping bangs and put the rest in a ponytail look.
The I had swooping bangs an hour ago but at some point I switched it up on you and put my hair up in a clasp look.
And finally the I just layed with you for 3 hours watching Star Trek: TNG and now I'm going to fall asleep on the 4th consectutive episode pre-credits with half the back of my hair all sticking out in curls look.

As for flowers, well, I'm her flower. :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I tell her that her hair is cute everyday, multiple times a day...and I mean it every time. It has so many different phases too and I love each of them.

The breakfast time brushed, but chaotic while eating a bagel with hot sauce look.
The after shower I don't care if you see me like this, you're my boyfriend wet look.
The I went out yesterday and had straightened bangs, now I'm just going to have swooping bangs and put the rest in a ponytail look.
The I had swooping bangs an hour ago but at some point I switched it up on you and put my hair up in a clasp look.
And finally the I just layed with you for 3 hours watching Star Trek: TNG and now I'm going to fall asleep on the 4th consectutive episode pre-credits with half the back of my hair all sticking out in curls look.

:eek:

Okay. Your initiation is complete. You are on Team Vag.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I know, right? I love this woman...
I've...gone soft, Geezer...I just realized that.

Hooray! What is our first act? Riot a fertility clinic?

Lol! For now just keep loving her. :flowers: You'll see a beam of light shaped like a uterus in the night sky when we next meet.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm a virgin...I don't know what a uterus looks like. :(

:lbf:

It looks like Greek pottery. Hopefully you'll never actually see a uterus as it's tucked on up in there. :p

images

ThisWayUp

Adorable !
reading that actually put a smile on my face
what a Lovely couple

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
OK, OK, yes...everyone loves to make fun of The Monkees.

But many years ago a girl once dumped me because of a 45-minute story/rant I went on about how the Colgems record company stranglehold over the Monkees' recording process ending with Nesmith punching his fist through a wall in Don Kirschner's office and demanding release from their contract unless he could play, write, and arrange their own material. She didn't understand how I could give a shit...I had literally been sweating by the end of the story I was so excited.*

Also I once (nearly) got into a fight with a guy about why The Monkees were more culturally relevant than The Jackson 5 (no offense, Buzzetta.)

And no, not a webforum fight.

Seriously...I love The Monkees.

*good idea for a thread...dumbest thing you've ever been dumped over

I wasnt making fun. I was serious

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks

Wow. This is the sweetest thing I have ever read. I have read it so many times today and haven't had the opportunity to sit down and respond. This post contains so much sweetness that my left eye actually twitched a bit upon reading it. I imagine it was a sugar rush sort of deal. It's true, you always compliment my hair. Even when I think you're trying to be sarcastic because my hair is clearly undone. You're the greatest. I am a lucky girl.

D

DAVIE

I guess I'll listen to the rest of the Echobelly B-sides, some Elastica and Liz Frazer stuff....rehearse them new songs....watch some classic Doctor Who...good night

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom