Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
Jesus f***ing Christ I am not a morning person. I need to go to LA. To walk around school with my overbearing mother and set up accommodations that I don't f***ing need. I've been awake for a little over 10 minutes and I've already been barked at over 5 different very trivial things. I seriously wish I could just disappear entirely. f*** everyone and everything respectively.

K

KenzieW

Jesus f***ing Christ I am not a morning person. I need to go to LA. To walk around school with my overbearing mother and set up accommodations that I don't f***ing need. I've been awake for a little over 10 minutes and I've already been barked at over 5 different very trivial things. I seriously wish I could just disappear entirely. f*** everyone and everything respectively.

High-five! I am in a bad mood too. Grrr.

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Beautiful day for golfing. However forecast is for thunderstorms on Friday. There may be NO tailgate... WTF ?!?!

peptastic

I'm thinking it sucks I've got 11 hours and thirty minutes left at work.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm sad. My friend who I'm housesitting for is at the dentist getting a check up on his "pre-cavities." I feel selfish and stupid that this makes me sad, but it still does. :o

ThisWayUp

OK, OK, yes...everyone loves to make fun of The Monkees.

But many years ago a girl once dumped me because of a 45-minute story/rant I went on about how the Colgems record company stranglehold over the Monkees' recording process ending with Nesmith punching his fist through a wall in Don Kirschner's office and demanding release from their contract unless he could play, write, and arrange their own material. She didn't understand how I could give a shit...I had literally been sweating by the end of the story I was so excited.*

Also I once (nearly) got into a fight with a guy about why The Monkees were more culturally relevant than The Jackson 5 (no offense, Buzzetta.)

And no, not a webforum fight.

Seriously...I love The Monkees.

*good idea for a thread...dumbest thing you've ever been dumped over

really....she dumped you *scratches head and wonders why*

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
I live with a lunatic. A living, breathing, fanatically religious lunatic.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Who the eff is "Southpaw Muse"? I found that article first. You wanna take it outside, asshole? You'll LOSE. :mad: :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Maybe if you were using a keyboard, you could have submitted it faster. Lol.

I think he posted it at 5am, I posted it last night. I dunno, I could be wrong. I was in a blind rage when I saw that bozo got cited and maybe I didn't read the facts right, but I've since defragged and I'm over it now. :D The mainpage is for assholes anyway and I'm on Team Vag. We stick to the forums. :p

!Viva Hate!

I think he posted it at 5am, I posted it last night. I dunno, I could be wrong. I was in a blind rage when I saw that bozo got cited and maybe I didn't read the facts right, but I've since defragged and I'm over it now. :D The mainpage is for assholes anyway and I'm on Team Vag. We stick to the forums. :p

Yeah, the same used to happen to me a lot and I was absolutely convinced they were adding someone else's name to the article just to f*** with me.

Please tell me more about this "Team Vag"...it interests me greatly.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Yeah, the same used to happen to me a lot and I was absolutely convinced they were adding someone else's name to the article just to f*** with me.

Please tell me more about this "Team Vag"...it interests me greatly.

There's not much to know. It's soft and warm. And tight. And nice.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom