Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Everyone's entitled to their meltdowns, mine just sound weirder. Thanks guys. :blushing:

Salvatores-Got-Your-Back-damon-and-stefan-salvatore-17069561-500-375.jpg

Dre's prescription for bitches is to donkey punch them, then throw them down a flight of stairs...

Hmmm... but does it cure what ails you? That is what matters here.

I just got back from playing a round...

Is there a PGA ruling on wildlife on the course?

Like a FOX?

I just got back from playing a round...

Is there a PGA ruling on wildlife on the course?

Like a FOX?

Honey, I've been at home all day. :p

Go to sleep!

Hi C.G, Oh, I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, but I'm feeling sure noone will love me for that. Hey, hang in there and I know that you will
because you always do, no matter how complex your rants become. Take heart that it's definitely a good thing that you can get things
off your chest even if they sound a little ethereal when they come out.
Have a good day
xxx
mauve21

Hi C.G, Oh, I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, but I'm feeling sure noone will love me for that. Hey, hang in there and I know that you will
because you always do, no matter how complex your rants become. Take heart that it's definitely a good thing that you can get things
off your chest even if they sound a little ethereal when they come out.
Have a good day
xxx
mauve21

Thanks. :o :tears:

I dislike this rain. Not sure what jacket to put on. Its too warm for someting water proof-the fabric only sticks to your forarms if you've got a t-shirt on but its too wet just to go out in my t-shirt.
Gods sake....hmm
English summers :(

I am bored out of my mind. Nothing on tv. I'm housesitting a house that's under construction so there's nothing but banging and dust. And the owner asked that I stick around the house all day because he is fighting with the contractor and if any workers show up to plaster the outside, I'm supposed to stop them. Do I look like like someone who knows how to say "Stop plastering until the contract is renegotiated!" in Spanish? :p Bleh :(

Once it's quittin' time I might ride my bike to the theater to see The Help. Ever since watching Easy A, I've had this weird girl crush on Emma Stone. I love watching her mouth form words, I'm mesmerized by it for some reason. My friend read the book and said it was decent, obviously written with movie in mind.

Last edited:
I am bored out of my mind. Nothing on tv. I'm housesitting a house that's under construction so there's nothing but banging and dust. And the owner asked that I stick around the house all day because he is fighting with the contractor and if any workers show up to plaster the outside, I'm supposed to stop them. Do I look like like someone who knows how to say "Stop plastering until the contract is renegotiated!" in Spanish? :p Bleh :(

Hey, at least we have Facebook chat and daydreams.

True. It's like you're in my pocket, Linder.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom