Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

SanDiego%20postcard.jpg

I have tendonitis or summat in my left hand, not condusive to getting work done at all.

Happy New Year everybody!!! :thumb:

It's a solar eclipse today.
That is interesting....:thumb:

Apparently there are or will be meteor showers as well.....

Bless Conor Oberst, in these Moz-less times.

I don't want to depress anybody, but I've got a nagging feeling 2011 is going to be globally (and locally) shit.

Uh-oh. We're going to reap what we've sown.

Mates house got robbed and van stolen...so yeah, it will be shite!
It's a very big shame you have no wall to write on, Barking...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mates house got robbed and van stolen...so yeah, it will be shite!

(grimly) Yes. Ubershite. I can feel it in my whiskers already. I'm stocking up for the tornado, getting my four wellies out for the flood and I'm also taking vitamins in preparation for the plague epidemic.

Thankfully I don't own a van! :thumb:

The Writing is on the Paw, my friend.

Torando? WTF? WHERE?

:confused: Torando? Well that's probably in Mexico, Davie.

(grimly) mina, mina, shekel, half-mina.

:popcorn:

...I like your friend request in the year of the Apocalypse Davie. :)

Last edited:
Haha, I changed the apocalypse, it's changed for the time being! :p

I meant tornado, sorry I type too quickly...where is the tornado hitting?
No worries, once a friend is (usually) always a friend Barking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyrics I wrote from the top of my head :)

What's that then?
I like it. Makes me think of the cure. :guitar:

It is a day-to-day calendar, and each day the page has a different would you rather question. The examples on the website was something like "Would you rather live in a world painted by [insert famous painter] or a six year old?"

I was in Ventura the day before yesterday and spied this old movie kiosk sitting in a feild next to a boat.

5327084923_2c0c4da969_z.jpg

Here's a better picture, I love this stuff. I think it's an M surrounded by four-leaf clovers which are lucky.

5327693582_96f7eef06d.jpg

When this man, black as night, walks by pushing a bicycle and asks me if I have a cigarette. I say that I don't then he asks me if I work in town and I say that I'm from out of town. THen he says "You look so familiar to me, like I know you." And I smile and shrug my shoulders. The coolest part was that he had a lisp. :p

"Wasn't wasted on youuuuuuuuu." I LOVE that stuff.

I like it. Makes me think of the cure. :guitar:

It is a day-to-day calendar, and each day the page has a different would you rather question. The examples on the website was something like "Would you rather live in a world painted by [insert famous painter] or a six year old?"

Aww thank you very much, I'm not writing lyrics at the minute...but I thought I'd mess around with ideas I had last night :D

The calander sounds very interesting, I like it :)

Do the vegitarian Moz fans really look down upon us fans who are not?

I don't think veggie Moz fans would look down on you cause you're a non veggie Moz fan. (being a Moz fan has nothing to do with why they would possibly look down on you. Just kidding):p seriously though, I don't think superiority is a reason to go veg. There are plenty of other reasons to do it. :thumb:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom