Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Rest in Peace, Colin. The Pekin Robin I frequently housesit. :( This isn't him but it's what he looked like. He used to sing at times that helped me with stuff.

dpp_1007.jpg

Here's the real Colin. He's bald because he's 4 years older than he should be in his photo. Rest in peace, Colin.

163215_1753264039487_1475499678_1922763_3941149_n.jpg

"Colin" :rofl:

I had a friend who owned two budgies.He called them both Eric

Last edited:
It's too wet outside for Guinea's to stay outside, it was their first time out and they didn't think much of it and perfered to stay inside their blue box

Hmm...

I have flowery canvas Docs! :love: The back and top are really stiff at the moment so they're a bit uncomfortable, but I'm wearing them around the house to break them in as I was told they loosen up quite a bit after a dozen or so wears.

i love docs. so much. they are my favorite shoe. i thought i liked vans. but no, no.. i will be sticking with docs for the rest of my life.

you should put pictures of yours up! :D

It's very quiet on here atm....what has everyone been doing lately? :)

Entertaining a friend. My brain is tired. :p

Oh but hey, speaking of shoes my freind and I have spent time at the malls since she doesn't have one where she lives and I bought a pair of Pumas. I love Pumas, I went into the Puma store and look at the wall and love every pair but they're all leather. The thing that sold me on this pair was that they were on massive sale and are corduroy! No leather at all although they loof suede-ish. I'm not completely against leather, I was just trying to make my next pair NOT leather so I bought them.

shoes_iaec1223702.jpg

Last edited:
I really, REALLY don't want to go back to horrible work tomorrow. Must find a way to get rich. Fast. :tears: (howls)

Oh but hey, speaking of shoes my freind and I have spent time at the malls since she doesn't have one where she lives and I bought a pair of Pumas. I love Pumas, I went into the Puma store and look at the wall and love every pair but they're all leather. The thing that sold me on this pair was that they were on massive sale and are corduroy! No leather at all although they loof suede-ish. I'm not completely against leather, I was just trying to make my next pair NOT leather so I bought them.

'Tis the season for new shoes... i got another pair of theseView attachment 10207:D in the sale with 30% off original price!!!!

meant to say - yes they are vegan... they're made by Melissa + Vivienne Westwood

high_priestess.jpg
Stupid Priestess. :o

i love docs. so much. they are my favorite shoe. i thought i liked vans. but no, no.. i will be sticking with docs for the rest of my life.

you should put pictures of yours up! :D

I know, even though mine aren't completely broken in yet I want to get another pair already. :D I will put pictures up at some point.

Well, going for a walk with your owner and staying around in the garden for a sleep, sounds fine to me :lbf:

If only! :rolleyes:

I'm pleased to report that the dog has adjusted to its collar again...It's just the first day after the holiday that's dreadful.
You get used to an awful job so quickly. :love: Creatures of habits indeed...

shoes_iaec1223702.jpg

those are the dullest shoes Ive ever seen

those are the dullest shoes Ive ever seen

Well, at least I can change my shoes. Sadly you're stuck with your face.

OH SNAP! You've been CHURCHILLED! :rofl:

Last edited:
Sleep with me tonight
Wrap your arms around me and hold me tight
As soon as you attempt to let me go
My feelings have hit an all time low

I'm alone and sleep on my own

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom