Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

morrisseychic

Seasick Yet Still Docked
This cold weather sucks! Snow plowing everywhere.:mad:

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
been looking at the site for like 20 minutes or so, but I just logged in a couple of minutes ago, I find I do that more and more often on the ever rare occassions I come here :straightface:
I mean why log in when most of the best stuff is in the archive anyways :cool:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Rest in Peace, Colin. The Pekin Robin I frequently housesit. :( This isn't him but it's what he looked like. He used to sing at times that helped me with stuff.

dpp_1007.jpg

Here's the real Colin. He's bald because he's 4 years older than he should be in his photo. Rest in peace, Colin.

163215_1753264039487_1475499678_1922763_3941149_n.jpg

Last edited:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
So...What's up? I haven't been on here in two days. I think that is the longest I have been away since I joined. ( I know I am pathetic.)

To answer your question, goathomey is fine. :p

K

KenzieW

I have flowery canvas Docs! :love: The back and top are really stiff at the moment so they're a bit uncomfortable, but I'm wearing them around the house to break them in as I was told they loosen up quite a bit after a dozen or so wears.

Cool for you! I am so jealous. I want a pair.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I have flowery canvas Docs! :love: The back and top are really stiff at the moment so they're a bit uncomfortable, but I'm wearing them around the house to break them in as I was told they loosen up quite a bit after a dozen or so wears.

Yay you got them! :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
434px-Statue_of_Liberty_7.jpg

The Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World [French: La Liberté éclairant le monde]) is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor, designed by Frédéric Bartholdi and dedicated on October 28, 1886. The statue, a gift to the United States from the people of France, is of a robed female figure representing Libertas, the Roman goddess of freedom, who bears a torch and a tabula ansata (a tablet evoking the law) upon which is inscribed the date of the American Declaration of Independence. A broken chain lies at her feet. The statue has become an iconic symbol of freedom and of the United States.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom