Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

That I can do without.

Ouch, that wasn't kind.

I just felt that two people that spend so much time together online should try and hook up IRL. Just for the fun of it.

We do? Well, you know, shyness is nice and everything but...

Det har jag. Men vad vackert.

Davie tex. Vad ju nån som startade en tråd häromdagen om det också, tror det egentligen var rätt allvarligt menat även om ingen nappade direkt. I London finns det quarrynights där många härifrån kommer och umgås också.

:laughing: Billy and Davie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Jag sa ju det, som humle och dumle, jämte varandra på en hylla i kapten Bergdahls skafferi.

Humle and Dumle could watch Querelle by Fassbinder together.

I took it the other way. But yours works as well.

I also think it would be funnier, or more pleasant, for Humle and Dumle if they actually watched the movie together.

I also think it would be funnier, or more pleasant, for Humle and Dumle if they actually watched the movie together.

Humle and Dumle would at least become more interesting if they had that great taste in movies.

Humle and Dumle would at least become more interesting if they had that great taste in movies.

I haven't actually seen Querelle yet. Haven't had the chance to.

I haven't actually seen Querelle yet. Haven't had the chance to.

I haven't either, but I've enjoyed the other films by Rainer I've seen.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom