Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I bought a vivienne westwood watch and it's the most beautiful watch ever and suits me SO SO WELL but they sent me a faulty one. After berating the seller for their lack of decency for a few days I decided to take it to a watch repair shop and it's only going to cost me $10 to have it fixed (as well as have it resized). I have to pick it up on Monday and I hope it's going to be in perfect pristine wearable condition otherwise I'm going to be so annoyed!!

View attachment 103187

View attachment 103188

Payin' the extra 10 is a bummer, but ya got a heck
of a watch.

The idiot at work is watching blackpink--AGAIN!--REALLY loudly!!! What a bunch of obnoxious noise! Just found out he's 37 too. What the f*** is he doing listening to kpop at 37?! He does know there's real music out there, right? It doesn't even make sense if he's just watching them to lust over them, because 1) he's too old for them and 2) they're not very hot.

People can say what they want about North Korea, and it’s surely a communist hell-hole, but the punishment there for watching a K-pop video is 12 years hard labor, and that sounds about right.

The grossest thing is when you see kpop girls shaking their asses. It sooooo does not work for them. Korean girls may be pretty but sexy they are not. It's just a queasy combination.

Yes, the whole scene is like some disturbing AI misfire, and it's not even AI.
you said it. it's completely lacking in any creative spirit and charm, all the members are interchangeable and unmemorable, i dont even know what im supposed to feel when i listen to it. or, rather, what i mean is, i dont know what people who like it are feeling when they listen to it. when blackpink sings "rum-pah-pah lets kill this love" what is the sentiment or spirit there? i have no earthly clue. how could it ever mean anything or be satisfying to listen to in any way? i dont know if it's just that koreans have no concept of music and this is their best imitation of it, or they just dont care, because it's all about music as a commodity. either way, it's weird and offensive.

Timothée Chalamet as Bob Dylan.

This might be an even poorer casting choice than Hayden Christensen in Factory Girl. It would be cool of Dylan to throw a haughty Anne Rice-like tantrum about it, but I don't think he has the fire in him anymore. He's in an 82-yr-old, twilight of life, "it's all good" mode. He praises everybody and everything. Probably the last time he was really caustic and critical was when he was going through his apocalyptic Christian phase.

I miss him so much it hurts, but I'm glad he is taking all the time he needs.
Me too. It's killing me. It feels like a lifetime ago since he was last on stage. Yes, I hope he is feeling better than he did.

There are no other gigs that come close to an M gig. You are living in the moment and everything falls away for that 80 minutes - your worries disappear. There is nothing else like M standing a metre away from you and the atmosphere down the front is always electric.

Ahh, thinking about it makes me want it even more. Hopefully soon.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom