Pomona, CA (and Gibson) presale

Can someone please explain how tickets are released? For ex., if people were lucky enough to get pit tickets today, does that mean that no more pits will be released for the regular sales or Amex sales? Are tickets held back?

I wrangled up two seats for The Gibson in Log 20 for roughly $150.00. If ticket prices weren't so expensive I might consider purchasing two more for The Fox Theatre. These prices are outrageous but I will pay anything to see Morrissey and Ticketmaster knows this . . . bastards!

I'll see ya'll there, look for the guy in Levi's and quiffed hair, that will be me. :D

Oh shit. Just copped a pair of pit tickets for the Gibson :guitar::guitar::guitar:

its nice to see a few soloers getting coveted pit tickets for once through normal means! I remember the last shows at this venue, plus Pasadena '07 with a similar setup, all pits seemed to disappear immediately and ended up on stub hub or ebay for 2-3 times the price.

Maybe the fact I'm broke means that now I get to be that creepy stalker waiting outside the bus and the backdoor. I don't want to wait by the back door, I am the CHAMPION OF THE FRONT DOOR DAMN IT!!!!!!

(I think I just discovered my Halloween costume.)

Is the Fox theater sold out on GA Floor tickets?!?! I didn't check in time and all it's showing is balcony. If it is and anyone has any extra, I'm looking for two, but anything will do. Thanks!

Is the Fox theater sold out on GA Floor tickets?!?! I didn't check in time and all it's showing is balcony. If it is and anyone has any extra, I'm looking for two, but anything will do. Thanks!

I checked today too and thought, if I can get a floor ticket I will go. But balcony was all I saw...

most of the floor tickets are probably on stubhub already unfortunately

Ah! I hate StubHub. So ridiculous. I know I already mentioned it, but if anyone, annnyyyooonnneee, has two or any tickets at all for GA Floor at Fox that are willing to sell them at a decent price, please PM me. I will be forever grateful. Thank you.

Ticketmaster will most likely release more desirable tickets closer (maybe even the day before) the show, I reckon; that's what usually happens. However, it's always uneasing, atleast for me, to have to wait to see and I usually give in and buy tickets from ridiculous scalpers anyway. But if you can wait, I'd say it's a pretty good bet!

Managed to score pit tickets for both Pomona and LA in the presale. Yay for me going to Ventura, Pomona, and LA!

If you're looking for Pomona floor tickets, find someone with an Amex card. They were still available on Amex sale earlier today. Pit is first-come, first-served entry on day of concert, according to the website.

If you're looking for Pomona floor tickets, find someone with an Amex card. They were still available on Amex sale earlier today. Pit is first-come, first-served entry on day of concert, according to the website.

!!!!!

Does anyone know if AMEX gift cards count? :lbf:

But seriously..

I just tried again, before leaving to get an Amex card, and floor came up! Woooooooooooo.

Yes! I got one! Yesss!!!!! I'm sure they still have some left! God, I'm so happy! This made my night. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

I hope I'm standing next to you!

Back
Top Bottom