• Kiss Me A Lot

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Spent The Day In Bed

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters
Best single from last 10 years?

can't really pick just one, though if forced, I would have to say 'That's How People Grow Up' definitely.

In terms of being a decent song and the release raising his profile, I went with "Spent the Day in Bed." I'm in a minority of "Earth" being a favorite recent single to listen to - in a large part due to the production.

I’m split between spent the day in bed or something is squeezing my skull. There are songs on the list I enjoy more but judging as singles I’d choose those two

I am pretty sure that if Kiss Me a Lot was properly released, with a decent video and a decent b side, it would have been a top ten single. It is catchy, simple, direct, silly enough.

That's a grim 10 years. I'd have to go for Something is Squeezing my Skull, but only because it sounds a little unhinged.

All You Need Is Me stands out a mile for me in that list. I remember not instantly liking it. It's not musically sophisticated, but it sounds great. And not the deepest ever lyric, but funny and well-crafted.

Because that's what they do these days. It's a free track for those who have bought the album. It happens all the time.

What if people who didn’t buy the album decided to download it as a single track and it made the charts, would it still not be a single?

What if people who didn’t buy the album decided to download it as a single track and it made the charts, would it still not be a single?

This is a deep philosophical discussion. It is important to decide what defines a single, the ontological essence of a single.

I think it would count as “Other Charted Song”?

can't really pick just one, though if forced, I would have to say 'That's How People Grow Up' definitely.

It has the most memorable refrain for sure. While I prefer it, "Kiss Me A Lot" and "Squeezing My Skull" I found myself choosing "Spent The Day In Bed". It just grew on me and the message is just so unique. Those who say Moz has lost it are bonkers. He may have unnerving. perplexing personality issues but his prowess at songwriting and singing is still remarkable.

My vote goes to Paris. Beautiful song, one that always makes me smile whenever I hear it. Skull/Kiss Me a Lot/Spent the Day in Bed fall just short.

Back
Top Bottom