Polish leader, 96 others dead in Russia jet crash

Well i dont know,i woke up in the morning,swiched on the tv and heard the news,at first i couldnt believe it was so nightmarish,all those people died in this awful place,and families of the murdered soldiers who were waiting for them at the cementary to start the ceremony commemorating murdered Polish soldiers.I only can imagine how they felt at this cemetary when they heard the news that all those people will not come there because they just died and 100 empty black chairs near the graves waiting for people who will never come.And the families of those who died in the crash.They were supposed to be home in the evening.Damn this is such a tragedy i cant believe it really.

Last edited:
Well i dont know,i woke up in the morning,swiched on the tv and heard the news,at first i couldnt believe it was so nightmarish,all those people died in this awful place,and families of the murdered soldiers who were waiting for them at the cementary to start the ceremony commemorating murdered Polish soldiers.I only can imagine how they felt at this cemetary when they heard the news that all those people will not come there because they just died and 100 empty black chairs near the graves waiting for people who will never come.And the families of those who died in the crash.They were supposed to be home in the evening.Damn this is such a tragedy i cant believe it really.

It is horrific enough that it happened. But then, to think they were going to such a solemn event. It is unbelievable. So much tragedy is associated with that awful place.

Poland declares a week of National Mourning...

Sheesh, there'll be no-one at my place of work tomorrow.
no kidding:)You are always welcome to pick strawberries in Poland,instead of all those Ukrainian and Chinese workers who are doing it now beause almost all our physical workers went to England.We arent happy about it in Poland believe me.Also we arent happy that our doctors are there because in Poland they were educated for free(this is how it is in communistic countries-all studies are free) and now they use their knowlegde outside the country.Personally i think that our goverment should ban them from leaving.
P.S.You can always replace Polish workers in England by taking their wages and picking stawberries at 5am.I dont see any problem.LoL:)

no kidding:)You are always welcome to pick strawberries in Poland,instead of all those Ukrainian and Chinese workers who are doing it now beause almost all our physical workers went to England.We arent happy about it in Poland believe me.Also we arent happy that our doctors are there because in Poland they were educated for free(this is how it is in communistic countries-all studies are free) and now they use their knowlegde outside the country.Personally i think that our goverment should ban them from leaving.
P.S.You can always replace Polish workers in England by taking their wages and picking stawberries at 5am.I dont see any problem.LoL:)

Keep 'em coming, Poles are much prettier than Paddies and Brits. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom