Police investigating sex attack

right before the word ends, probably destroyed by comet dialed in by:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: there is going to be about 1o people left in the world who will be attending the last concert EVER to take place. the Stones? No
U2? No, its going to be DramaJ. How he got the gig probably by his influence with the killer comet.:crazy:
:lbf:

This is the gist of this new musical catastrophe by Mr Cometry, the song "Agrophobia":thumb:

You can make out what Spent the day in Bed is about.:thumb:

Nobody can make what "Armanotolopia" is about. Unintelligible in language.
However the video producer has this to say:

Rimmer tells NME:

Johnny and I wanted to work with the idea that even when the future of a person seems bleak and uncertain, they can still choose to pursue pleasure and self-indulgence. In this case, that hedonism is embodied in our four main characters. We chose the derelict tower block to contrast their eccentricities and followed them on a journey to “the last place on earth left open.” There seems to be something quite significant about finding romance in the last days of existence.

In other words Armonobitolpia is the last place on Earth before we blow up.:lbf:
Mr Cometry is like of those nutso mountain men that think the world is going
to blow up any day now.
DramaJ will the last band like the Titanic.:crazy::crazy:

Oh Sweetie, you even bothered with quotes from the NME and all that...that’s cute.
Enjoy blindly following Moz and his disgusting rapey remarks, we both know his career days are numbered.

When Morrissey's family first moved to Manchester, they started out in a terraced house in Hulme - they moved to Stretford later. His mother's job was not highly-paid. They were working class, as were Johnny's family.
Yes, but how could they afford to send Moz to Murica? I've always wondered that.

DNuezsH.jpg

caption this

Not what I said, not what I meant, and well you know it you first-class wind-up merchant. I said, "How do we know that he had not been drinking in the hotel bar (etc) and made a drunken pass". It was just one possible scenario to counteract the "lying in wait" idea that another poster suggested. It could have been any number of things.

You avoided answering again. Do you want one more go?

Or is it possible you don't want to answer because you think the obvious answer doesn't apply to your man?

Oh look! It's an old man trying to question the morality of a young woman through insinuation. That's not very progressive. Apparently you think this is a really good point since you're making it your big courtroom moment, but it's not.

No one even knows if this happened. It's not even a story about a real investigation. It's a rumor at this point.
You're an idiot. Yes or yes?

It's a general point you f***knuckle - perhaps you'd like to try answer it?

You avoided answering again. Do you want one more go?

Or is it possible you don't want to answer because you think the obvious answer doesn't apply to your man?

I think her point is that this doesn’t quantify as sexual assault...

I think that at this point with the story existing entirely in the imaginations of the readers of a couple of tabloids it's fair to tell the story however you want to tell it.
However if you are a man and you think that groping someone is not sexual assault, it is.
"Sexual assault is an act in which a person intentionally sexually touches another person without that person's consent ..."
There are degrees of sexual assault.
And again I think it's important to remember that this entire story could be a fabrication. If the police are questioning someone in an open investigation that is legitimate news and someone would publish the name. They published all the details about Kevin Spacey and I don't believe he had been charged. They certainly do not have to wait for a conviction to post the name of a suspect in a crime.

I think that the thing that makes this sexual assault as opposed to a drunken romantic mistake is the location and the context. If you go to someone's home or hotel room that doesn't mean you have consented to sex but it does show how one person could misread things and make a clumsy move with no ill intent. But if you're coming out of a bathroom stall and your drunk friend, who seems to have followed you in, starts grabbing you when this type of thing has never happened and you have no context in your relationship to understand what's happening, this would feel like sexual assault.
Which means it would be sexual assault.
Then other things would come in like if there was an apology when the attention was unwelcome. Was the person drinking or using drugs? Had he been under stress for any reason?
All that would come into it when trying to determine the person's actual intent. Maybe it could all be worked out then.
One more thing. Everyone that thinks this is just to get money, I think it's great that someone can get paid. And when we suspect those who accuse the wealthy aren't we saying that we are less likely to believe any testimony against a wealthy person? Is that really what you want?

This thread makes less sense than seeing Morrissey skateboarding at a Metallica concert and wearing a Spice Girls T-shirt.

Other than that... The British press, specially the newspapers, is pathetic.

I once quit a job because of the tension between me and my boss after she pushed me up against a sink in a pub bathroom and tried strenuously to kiss me. She knew I had a boyfriend and I'd given her no reason to doubt my loyalty to him. It wasn't assault, but it ruined our relationship as friends and as boss/underling.

I once quit a job because of the tension between me and my boss after she pushed me up against a sink in a pub bathroom and tried strenuously to kiss me. She knew I had a boyfriend and I'd given her no reason to doubt my loyalty to him. It wasn't assault, but it ruined our relationship as friends and as boss/underling.

So this was, what, about the 14th or 15th time you've been assaulted/harassed/groped/taken advantage of over the course of your life, I've lost count :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have no idea what the accuser has claimed and wouldn’t like to think it has anything to do with Morrissey but Morrisseys Kevin Spacey comments were a bit strange?
I thought those comments were incredibly clumsily put, and a really bad idea to be even trying to articulate them, in a foreign language newspaper, for someone who is not known for tact and diplomacy. I do think there is a conversation to be had about how many are now crying 'sexual abuse' and whether, in individual cases, that term is justified, but the #meetoo bandwagon, with all its hysterical, furious tweeting and virtue-signalling, does not allow for this. I have said it before, but I think once something becomes a hashtag, all intelligent debate is lost. However, I don't think Morrissey is the person to rescue it. Interesting comments, though, in the light of what may or may not have happened regarding this incident.

:confused: I'm genuinely confused by what constitutes the working class in England. I don't know, but if I apply the parameters I grew up with, looking at the house he grew up in, I don't think "working class".His mother was a librarian, to me that's not a 'working class' job either. The closest thing to "working class" to me is his dad's job. I'd consider his background to be working class if his mum had stocked shelves in a supermarket for instance. Or if she'd worked down the mine ;) (Morrissey, upon reading this, clutches his heart, picturing his poor mum as a trapper...). So yeah it's puzzling to me how social class works.

I mean can you really be working class if your grandparents owned half of Cashel? (I've been, it's pretty big. :D)
Social class works if you go along with it.

Back
Top Bottom