Police investigating sex attack

Why? If it’s him he made a pass at someone, the pass was rebuffed and he stropped off to his room. If i hear that he attempted to aggressively force himself on someone with corroborating evideythen yes that’s serious.
Well, up to a point. But surely people have the right to use a public toilet without being unexpectedly manhandled by others. To me, that's a bit more than a pass. And God knows, he made enough of a fuss about it when something similar happened to him at LAX.

I wouldn't panic just yet.
Someone should tell the other media they're looking for the wrong silhouette.

Mirror:
20190220_132906.jpg

Mail:
20190220_132031.jpg

Oh, and just one more thing...

FWD.

Wasn’t he accused of hanging around men’s toilets in Smiths days??

Could it be Robbie Williams? Doesn't look impossible based on photos I looked up.

I've also read there is no statute of limitations in England.

I find the timing of this article release very strange.

I saw that, FWD, but I think it's supposed to be the silhouette of the victim?

And that same logic wouldn't apply to The Sun's image why exactly!? :)
It's a generic image, just the same as the ones used by the other papers above.
My money is on Robbie Williams in the dining room with the candlestick...
Now I must off: my laser tattoo removal session is waiting.
Regards,
FWD.

Whoever it was must have also started the hotel fire last year, in a late attempt to make any traces of his DNA disappear...

The police found a note saying "Ha. You can't prove anything now! Signed: Your Arsonist."
Definitely Elton, then.

Besides, unlike Elton, Morrissey is in a stable relationship with a younger man, so it really can't be him.

Also, Jesse Tobias says he is ready to testify it was Robbie Williams.
So there's absolutely no reason to suspect Morrissey.

Of course that doesn't mean we can't imagine the scene because it's a lot funnier than picturing Morrissey propositioning a poor paralytic pizzaiolo.
Which Jesse is ready to testify happened "only TWICE.:mad: and what's it to ya!".

thank GOD :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: does not qualifiy!!!!!!!!!:pray:
hes NOT a millionaire but broke; is not a star of any kind; and is only idolized
by half a dozen Moz Islamic twat troll haters here.:whip:

My point was that people were leaping ahead because of the silhouette, which we can now see is almost certainly not him. But thanks for the info.

I did breath a sigh of relief when I saw that. The hair never quite looked right and it does look an almost perfect fit for Spacey. Quite poor of them to use a misleading picture/silhouette, but then it is the Sun for you.

If this is Morrissey you'll all have to delete your accounts. Who will want to post on a forum dedicated to someone who's accused of sexual assault? I saw something like this coming a mile away which is why I began posting anonymously. Just to be on the safe side @rifke, @bhops, and @realitybites should all delete their accounts right now.

I did breath a sigh of relief when I saw that. The hair never quite looked right and it does look an almost perfect fit for Spacey. Quite poor of them to use a misleading picture/silhouette, but then it is the Sun for you.
Well, it still doesn't mean it's not him. But it removes the assumption that 'it must be because he looks like the silhouette'. Plus, there is the small matter of the 'household name' which - even allowing for Sun journalism - is stretching it a bit, I feel.

Well, it still doesn't mean it's not him. But it removes the assumption that 'it must be because he looks like the silhouette'. Plus, there is the small matter of the 'household name' which - even allowing for Sun journalism - is stretching it a bit, I feel.

Agreed.

Jesse would like it known that just because Morrissey was seen in London doing radio/tv shows in February 2009 with a candlestick in his back pocket doesn't prove he had any intention of ever using that candlestick when back at his hotel.

Jesse is also claiming that Robbie Williams thought Jesse was the hotel barman and complimented him on the shape of his behind and asked him to bring bottles of Champagne to his room later.

Morrissey and Damon were in their room getting their beauty sleep at 9.32 p.m.

Morrissey's mother was knitting in the living room, talking to Colonel Mustard.

Morrissey's nephew was driving the wrong way in Rome again. He was seen by many prostitutes.
Besides, he isn't quite a British legend. Although he's certainly famous in Italy.

Wait. Could it be that sunnyboy19, our new member, isn't at all a concerned journalist/Sun reader keen on alerting Morrissey fans about their hero's wrong doings, but simply Morrissey, who's jealous and wishes he could be in tabloids too at the moment as he needs publicity because everybody in Canada has forgotten about him and the only guy they know by that name is a hockey player?

That would be low and dumb, even by sammystandards...

Well there you go then. :thumb:

What a crock. If he was assaulted in 2009 then he should have reported it in 2009--not ten years later. This goes for any victim--both men and women.

The California Son's incident was at SFO, not LAX. At LAX he has his own gate and does whatever he wants to do. I reckon that silhouette can be any Brittish man or foreigner. I reckon they are all short, non athletic, fat from eating too many Big Macs, Whoppers, and KFC, and wearing an XXXL Nike hoody mate in nn nnn nnn nnn n n n n it. That does not look like The California Son.

Back
Top Bottom