Please tell me JJ's ban is a timeout

God everyone's acting like someone's murdered him, he's only been banned for f***s sake, maybe he'll do another great Morrissey book instead of being on here his entire life?

God everyone's acting like someone's murdered him, he's only been banned for f***s sake, maybe he'll do another great Morrissey book instead of being on here his entire life?

Plus, he'll have loads more time to spend with The Man Whose Picture Cannot be Posted. It's all swings and roundabouts, eh.

Is that the best you can do? Posting a photo of a child who has severe disabilities.

It does say a lot more about you then anything else.

Can someone please move this and all of the other JJ crap to The Pigsty where it belongs?

Can someone please move this and all of the other JJ crap to The Pigsty where it belongs?

why? JJ is a much loved contributor to this site, he has been banned for nothing in my opinion.

In your opinion. :thumb:

JJ is a great contributor to the site, always helpful when people ask questions, welcoming to new members and a great bloke all round (the times ive met him)

Its just a pity that as always the people in charge win and the ones who are innocent get shit on

JJ is a great contributor to the site, always helpful when people ask questions, welcoming to new members and a great bloke all round (the times ive met him)

Its just a pity that as always the people in charge win and the ones who are innocent get shit on

Again, in your opinion. He always seemed like a spammer to me.

Considering JJ was a long time active member here it would
be nice if the reason for his banning was revealed.

Back
Top Bottom