Pit tix for PA on 9/22

SandyT

So how come no pit tickets are even showing up on any of the sites for sale? Only starting at Orchestra??? Does that mean there won't be a pit with seating?

HELP!! Pretty please?? Thank you!

yeah, if you go to the tower theater website the morrissey show isn't even listed..but somehow they are selling tix on stubhub and other sites like that..is there any place where tix are oficially being sold yet?

Tickets aren't even on sale yet, folks. Be smart. Don't be fooled by Google.

i know, i know...i need to relax...but I want front row dammit.

so how are tickets listed on stub hub already then?

Presale tomorrow at 10 am. I'm just scared that the'll be snatched by agencies instead of real people.

Though a lovely venue, Tower is infamous for it's shit allotting of seats. Sooooo much resale, inexplicably terrible presale. 95% back balcony tickets.

Unfortunately it was the same for me.. only single tickets. Why even have an option to purchase two if it doesn't work? Live Nation and Ticketmaster are the worst.

who got a good seat? I passed on a few semi-decent ones early on but can't get in at all now.

WHAT A WASTE! I am looking for a single ticket and couldnt find anything decent.
Now to do it again on friday!

I gave up. No 2 seats available ever, went to single seats and got a possible GG, then HH, then FF (but on the extreme end of R ORCH)...passed on them and now nothing. Stuck in an endless loop of security questions.

Back
Top Bottom