Photography Thread

Waiting on my T2i to arrive.

Oh but meanwhile...
IMG_4876.jpg

Some photos from my latest visit to the Lake district.

2621jdg.jpg

A river near Buttermere

2d9woz7.jpg

Striding Edge from the summit of Helvellyn

9ko5er.jpg

A small waterfall near Buttermere

I've been looking at cameras lately and the T2i comes up a lot. is this the one that i should be buying? oppinions please.

The last three where stunning Mozmal.

I've been looking at cameras lately and the T2i comes up a lot. is this the one that i should be buying? oppinions please.

The last three where stunning Mozmal.

If getting a new body, I'd suggest it. Great video capability, but the internal mic sucks. Have yet to get an external mic, but it looks pretty at 1080p. Also, it works much better in low lighting/high ISO than my XTi. I can crank it to 3200 ISO for concerts and it isn't that bad. If you edit photos then you can take out some noise/grain, but I'm not into that. Here are a few I took last Saturday.

IMG_7994.JPG

IMG_9086.JPG

IMG_9628.JPG

IMG_0397.JPG

A friend is studying a photography course. We went out and she was snapping left right and centre, showing tips and tricks.
Getting Home, I showed her your Lakes pics and she was well impressed!

Just got back from Zell am See, Austria today. Here's three of many shots that I took.

20urjhx.jpg

Daybreak at Lake Zell, it only lasted for 10 minutes due to cloud cover, but this was the best shot I got.

pao8y.jpg

Lake Zell taken from about 2000 feet up from Thumersbach.

w1r86h.jpg

Lake Zell reflections on a glorious day.

Mozmal, your photos are really rather impressive- the ones with the waterfall/stream are especially good. I wish I could take better photographs, but I have an unsteady hand and quite a low megapixel 'point-and-shoot' type camera. I'm working on it though. I would post a crappy example, but imageshack is playing up. :mad:

I got up at 4.15am today and was at Flamborough Head at daybreak. Not another soul in sight, it was bliss. Here's a few that I took.

v7yvdt.jpg

29e54ck.jpg

x35v2t.jpg

21o90d4.jpg

zkr1g3.jpg

On the way home, I found a bird of prey sanctuary. I took this one while there.

Back
Top Bottom