Photography Thread

Taken on Mappleton beach a few weeks ago, F22 and very long exposure.

35ire3s.jpg

That looks beautiful

16m5f15.jpg

Meet Ruby, a boxer dog we've been looking after. I took this last Saturday, I think it's quite amusing. She was running toward me very fast so I shot it at 1250 sec at F5.6. Cheers.

^^^^^^^^^ I like it.:thumb:

n526930171_1002793_6937.jpg

At Fassbender & Rausch Chocolatiers in Berlin, mmmmmmm chocolate Reichstag :cool:.

Lovely pics Mozmal.
I bought my D60 thinking mostly about portraits, but I have taken mostly nature, flower pics. I think a macro lens would be useful???

3582214111_9c48be289a.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pics Mozmal.
I bought my D60 thinking mostly about portraits, but I have taken mostly nature, flower pics. I think a macro lens would be useful???

3582214111_9c48be289a.jpg

Macro lenses are the best. Invest in one. :thumb: That lock photo above is beautiful.

Both of these were taken on the Isle Of Mull late last year on a very memorable holiday:)
P1000158.jpg

P1000367a-1.jpg

Here's some more that I took in the Lake District last week, I've been many times, but this was the best weather that I've experienced so far.

2vim9at.jpg

This is a panoramic shot of Buttermere, it's 6 photos merged together in Photoshop.

16awqvc.jpg

This is Blencathra, near Keswick. At 2,500ft, it's a real challenge to climb, but it's worth it as the views are spectacular.

2pycghc.jpg

This is on the way up to High Street, which is 2,717ft high, looking down on Hayeswater. It was a hot day, so really hard work, but you could just sit up there all day looking at the views.

58bas.jpg

This is on the descent from High Street, a beautiful valley which I can't remember the name of.

10nbxmq.jpg

One of the numerous waterfalls around Place Fell.

p1090937.jpg

rue d'Orsel, Paris, last week

Back
Top Bottom