Photography Thread

Excellent. Thanks for starting this Pregs -I look forward to everyone's pics. :)

a shot i took when I was out for a walk...

another walk...

another walk on another day when I got nothing really done...

Last edited:
another walk on another day when I got nothing really done...

On the contrary, you made some fabulous art.

I, for one, am glad you go on walks. Really great stuff, suparni.

On the contrary, you made some fabulous art.

I, for one, am glad you go on walks. Really great stuff, suparni.

thank you very much it is nice to share and nice to hear that you enjoy some residue from my walking about aimlessly. :) thank you.

A lot of these are amazing. However... you should give them the seedy underbelly of Long Island life. Such topics include

1 - The mall walkers at Roosevelt Field.
2 - The difference between Stewart Avenue as you go from Garden City to Hempstead. (Giant shrubbery fences closing in expensive homes to check cashing, bodega, gun store and liquor store)
3 - How Amityville High School looks like a prison from the outside.
4 - Massapequa Massapequa Massapequa in all of it's glory
5 - On a serious note Old Bethpage Restoration Village
6 - Jones Beach Field 4 during "Greek Week" and the police security that goes along with it.

wow, these are incredible suparni. i'm quite keen on photography as a hobby and almost went to school for it. i'll just post a few i think. however, nothing compared to suparni's work.
i apologize as the sizing is a bit out of whack.
9.jpg

q.jpg

j.jpg

b.jpg

My Dog
m118159090.jpg

Old cemetery in Tampa
659399556_641c8f26be.jpg

659397784_83c81445e9.jpg

Tampa from my old job at Tampa General hospital
507581920_b448741419_o.jpg

I used to take lots of photos before I moved To baltimore and thus lost all creativity.

Last edited:
jen.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

99% of my photos are on b&w film. I need in scan in the prints. The first photo is film, the others digital. Nothing beats a photo that was printed in the darkroom. I spent many many hours in there with my Moz/Smiths music. Goodtimes:)

Back
Top Bottom