Morrissey Central "PEOPLE POWER" (April 25, 2021)

PEOPLE POWER

0-4_uubous.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Well there you go. A confederacy of idiots. Dangerous, ignorant, disease-spreading idiots.

Well you should be happy then, no ?

I mean, they’re all together, no masks, etc then with your perspective they should all naturally catch Covid and soon be dead.

So shouldn’t you be happy about this? Of course you’ll say they will spread it, but not for long, because they will eventually die. So, don’t know why you’re complaining.

I wondered what SER was posting it for. Just for the line or was he back on his anti-vaxx thing.

Maybe both?

One because he believes in these views. And two, he feels it’s his job to post any Morrissey related news on Central. Surely he doesn’t run it by Morrissey first to get an ‘ok’.

Without giving an explanation is the biggest issue when it comes to misunderstanding all things Morrissey.

But fortunately/unfortunately it isn’t his style to ....

explain.

or maybe...

I keep wondering if Morrissey is anti-lockdown and the interview that probably would have clarified this has vanished.

I keep wondering if in the interview
he talked about getting into the studio again to create new music, working with the great Iggy Pop, moving forward and is very very happy.

On that note, in spite of all these
false conclusions, assumptions and misunderstandings...

we have another Morrissey record waiting in the wings !

:rock: :cool::guitar::thumb:

I'm not Jewish, but if I had seen a bunch of @unts walking around with yellow stars on themselves, comparing the Covid lockdown with being put in concentration camps, I would literally struggle with the urge to walk right up to them and punch them in the face.

Is there some reason why he'd only be able to communicate his support via pictures & videos, some of which have also been on SER's social media?

These are from the London protests, reportedly:

YS1.jpg
YS2.jpg

Presumably they thought they were being really clever, which just shows how f***ing thick they are.

I wonder how the conspiracy theory explains the latest Tory in-fight.

IMG_20210426_150109.jpg

Is there some reason why he'd only be able to communicate his support via pictures & videos, some of which have also been on SER's social media?
His support is likely qualified and with nuance. Any statement would be stripped of sophistication and context for the benefit of the inevitably hurtful headlines.

His support is likely qualified and with nuance. Any statement would be stripped of sophistication and context for the benefit of the inevitably hurtful headlines.

So he's opted for pictures of loons with absolutely no qualifications or nuance?

It helps get the left fully on board for the Winter lockdown. But I don’t know what a conspiracy theorist would say.

We've not been banned from Westminster.

It's been common knowledge from the get-go that Boris doesn't want to lockdown.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom