Paul McCartney - McCartney III

4 the collectors
image-59-1024x723.png

yellow-and-black-third-man.jpeg
red-non-3rd-man-exclusive-musicvaultz.jpeg
blue-australian.jpeg
As a close friend of mine says, “all about the money”. For some reason he’s quiet in this case.

John Lennon was a visionary and a rebel. He'd be a Bernie guy for sure. He certainly wouldn't be so common as to follow a "well-trodden pattern".
He was a Bernie guy in the early 70s. But the left has changed beyond recognition since then. He'd still be anti government and anti-establishment, but his naive druggy optimism expressed in "Imagine" would be bypassed by cynicism brought about by decades of lies (and the rich getting richer). He'd now be what is erroneously described as "right winger" i.e supportive of people before global power.

No way would he believing in the scamdemic or wearing a mask, that's for sure. He'd be friends with Morrissey.

He was a Bernie guy in the early 70s. But the left has changed beyond recognition since then. He'd still be anti government and anti-establishment, but his naive druggy optimism expressed in "Imagine" would be bypassed by cynicism brought about by decades of lies (and the rich getting richer). He'd now be what is erroneously described as "right winger" i.e supportive of people before global power.

No way would he believing in the scamdemic or wearing a mask, that's for sure. He'd be friends with Morrissey.
Boy are you stupid! 😂

22FAC6BD-5625-483A-8AD1-F73B23F1173F.jpeg

McCartney is Number 1 in the UK album chart. Unf***ingbelievable!!! Something cool as f*** about this! Both Dylan and Macca have had number one albums in 2020!!! :)

McCartney is Number 1 in the UK album chart. Unf***ingbelievable!!! Something cool as f*** about this! Both Dylan and Macca have had number one albums in 2020!!! :)

I hope Morrissey has a Number 1 album also. I think it will happen.

John Lennon was a skilled communicator. Yoko was a marketer. They made a splendid couple.
Did you care about John's first son Julian Lennon? Divorce is always most hard on the children. Julian Lennon is no longer a child but he has been damaged emotionally and psychologically because of it all. Julian Lennon never went on to have his own children. I don't think he has ever even been married.

Did you care about John's first son Julian Lennon? Divorce is always most hard on the children. Julian Lennon is no longer a child but he has been damaged emotionally and psychologically because of it all. Julian Lennon never went on to have his own children. I don't think he has ever even been married.
He should marry Lisa Marie Presley.

One sad and aweful night, after John had left, the young child Julian woke up crying. His Mother came in the room and wondered what was wrong. The shaken child responded that he missed his Father and that he believed his Father left because he had been a naughty boy. Poor Julien blamed himself.

One sad and aweful night, after John had left, the young child Julian woke up crying. His Mother came in the room and wondered what was wrong. The shaken child responded that he missed his Father and that he believed his Father left because he had been a naughty boy. Poor Julien blamed himself.
While at school one day, some of the other lads began taunting Julian and calling him a bastard child because he no longer had a father. Shaken, the young Julian would not return to school for weeks.

What Morrissey song does Pretty Boys sound like? Weird they never mentioned that in the tweet...

The tweet says that it sounds like what Morrissey was doing in the 90's... and probably the closest thing Morrissey recorded to such thing would be "Kill Uncle"... but I guess it is said in the same sense that we may say "oh, that singer sounds like a Morrissey impersonator".

Anyway... it does not sound at all like Morrissey.

If someone made me listen to that song without telling me that it's Paul McCartney and asked me to say which one is the influence of this unknown singer, I would probably say "maybe Lou Reed", but I would not think of Morrissey (and it doesn't sound like Lou Reed either, but it would be closer)

While at school one day, some of the other lads began taunting Julian and calling him a bastard child because he no longer had a father. Shaken, the young Julian would not return to school for weeks.
Young Julian began to retreat into a safe space. He could be observed walking along and talking to someone that only he himself could see.

Children often blame themselves when their parents get divorced. Even though it is NOT their fault at all. The children think they must have done something wrong but of course they didn't do anything wrong and they are totally innocent victims.

John Lennon committed adultery and then went off with the other woman Yoko Ono. John Lennon ended up living miles away from his first born son little Julian in New York City. Julian was by that time living in Wales with his mother and they didn't have much money. Then Julian's biological father John Lennon was murdered in New York when he was only 17 years old. Thankfully, Julian had a loving and supportive mother Cynthia. Julian Lennon saw the love John Lennon had for Sean Lennon. Julian saw how unfair it was that his younger half-brother Sean was treated so much better and was the obvious favourite child/son of John Lennon.

Children often blame themselves when their parents get divorced. Even though it is NOT their fault at all. The children think they must have done something wrong but of course they didn't do anything wrong and they are totally innocent victims.

John Lennon committed adultery and then went off with the other woman Yoko Ono. John Lennon ended up living miles away from his first born son little Julian in New York City. Julian was by that time living in Wales with his mother and they didn't have much money. Then Julian's biological father John Lennon was murdered in New York when he was only 17 years old. Thankfully, Julian had a loving and supportive mother Cynthia. Julian Lennon saw the love John Lennon had for Sean Lennon. Julian saw how unfair it was that his younger half-brother Sean was treated so much better and was the obvious favourite child/son of John Lennon.
After John's abandonment it was soon observed that there were now two Julian's. One was the sweet and adventurous lad who possessed a great zest for life. The other was a boy who carried a burden of someone much older in age and preferred to keep to himself. Many are certain that if it wasn't for the incredible love and nurture of his Mother Cynthia, the second Julian may have indeed taken over permanently.

Back
Top Bottom