Paul McCartney - McCartney III

I met Julian briefly when he was promoting his 'White Feather' charity foundation, years ago. He was very quiet and unassuming. What a sad twist of fate that Julian was the same age when John died (17) as John had been when his own mother was killed.

While at school one day, some of the other lads began taunting Julian and calling him a bastard child because he no longer had a father. Shaken, the young Julian would not return to school for weeks.
This is so sad to read that poor young Julian Lennon was bullied and taunted at school. Julian was a *legitimate* child his parents John and Cynthia were married. The pupils at Julian's school were ignorant and cruel. They were probably jealous of Julian because of who his father was.

I totally understand if Julian was shy and didn't have much confidence. The rejection must of been unbearable especially when Sean Lennon was born and John Lennon lavished so much love, attention and money on Sean.

I feel so sorry for Julian Lennon. I still see him as that poor little boy under 5 years old in the photos were he looks so unhappy and his mouth is downward turned. The first 5 years of a child's life are very important.

When John Lennon was killed Julian was cut out of his father's will. I don't think John Lennon and Yoko Ono ever understood the damage they had done to poor Julian Lennon. Julian said that the only time he felt he could be close to his father after his parents got divorced was when John Lennon was going out with May Pang and was in LA far away from Yoko Ono. John eventually went back to Yoko.

This is so sad to read that poor young Julian Lennon was bullied and taunted at school. Julian was a *legitimate* child his parents John and Cynthia were married. The pupils at Julian's school were ignorant and cruel. They were probably jealous of Julian because of who his father was.

I totally understand if Julian was shy and didn't have much confidence. The rejection must of been unbearable especially when Sean Lennon was born and John Lennon lavished so much love, attention and money on Sean.

I feel so sorry for Julian Lennon. I still see him as that poor little boy under 5 years old in the photos were he looks so unhappy and his mouth is downward turned. The first 5 years of a child's life are very important.

When John Lennon was killed Julian was cut out of his father's will. I don't think John Lennon and Yoko Ono ever understood the damage they had done to poor Julian Lennon. Julian said that the only time he felt he could be close to his father after his parents got divorced was when John Lennon was going out with May Pang and was in LA far away from Yoko Ono. John eventually went back to Yoko.
Young Julian would vie for his Father's attention in many ways. At one point Julian had his hair styled into a Beatle haircut and dressed up in a suit that was similar to the kind that his Father made popular during the Beatlemania craze. Photographs were taken of Julian's tribute attire and the photographs were sent to John. Instead of evoking the humorous reaction that Julian had hoped desperately for, the young boy was instead greeted with cold silence from his Father.

Young Julian would vie for his Father's attention in many ways. At one point Julian had his hair styled into a Beatle haircut and dressed up in a suit that was similar to the kind that his Father made popular during the Beatlemania craze. Photographs were taken of Julian's tribute attire and the photographs were sent to John. Instead of evoking the humorous reaction that Julian had hoped desperately for, the young boy was instead greeted with cold silence from his Father.
It sounds like May Pang was supportive of Julian Lennon. Under her care Julian was allowed to visit his father and spend time with him in LA. Cynthia liked May Pang. Yoko Ono was never a good Stepmother to Julian. Yoko Ono only cared about her own children her daughter Kyoko and son Sean Lennon who sounds like he was spoilt. Poor Julian Lennon missed out on so much and he was cut out of his father's will that is huge rejection. Julian Lennon reminds me of John Lennon but he seems to be much kinder and quieter. I noticed that children who are shy and have little confidence are often the ones that are bullied and also Julian had a famous and wealthy father. I'm glad that Julian had a loving and supportive mother Cynthia. I think one of Julian's Stepfather's was quite good to him but it is not the same as having a biological father. Sir Paul McCartney for all his faults was quite good to Julian Lennon when he was little.

It sounds like May Pang was supportive of Julian Lennon. Under her care Julian was allowed to visit his father and spend time with him in LA. Cynthia liked May Pang. Yoko Ono was never a good Stepmother to Julian. Yoko Ono only cared about her own children her daughter Kyoko and son Sean Lennon who sounds like he was spoilt. Poor Julian Lennon missed out on so much and he was cut out of his father's will that is huge rejection. Julian Lennon reminds me of John Lennon but he seems to be much kinder and quieter. I noticed that children who are shy and have little confidence are often the ones that are bullied and also Julian had a famous and wealthy father. I'm glad that Julian had a loving and supportive mother Cynthia. I think one of Julian's Stepfather's was quite good to him but it is not the same as having a biological father. Sir Paul McCartney for all his faults was quite good to Julian Lennon when he was little.
Paul was quite fond of little Julian. A well known example was that during the Lennon's break-up, Paul drove out to the house to see Julian and as he drove he began singing Hey Jules as a song to help console the shaken boy. Eventually Paul felt the title may be to intrusive and changed it to Hey Jude. John's interpretation of Hey Jude was predictably self-centered and he took the meaning of the song to be a message from Paul that it was alright to run off with Yoko.

Paul was quite fond of little Julian. A well known example was that during the Lennon's break-up, Paul drove out to the house to see Julian and as he drove he began singing Hey Jules as a song to help console the shaken boy. Eventually Paul felt the title may be to intrusive and changed it to Hey Jude. John's interpretation of Hey Jude was predictably self-centered and he took the meaning of the song to be a message from Paul that it was alright to run off with Yoko.
That is strange John's reaction about "Hey Jude". I did read there were thoughts that Yoko Ono might of hypnotised John Lennon in some way. I used to not believe the mind control stuff but more has come out about it. There was something strange going on. I remember Julian Lennon said in an interview that his father John Lennon was like a lost little boy when he was around Yoko. John Lennon used to call Yoko "Mother". People just put this down to John Lennon's very troubled background and his need for a mother figure and maybe whatever drugs he took or alcohol but was there something more going on? In Yoko's later years she brought out an album called "Yes, I'm a Witch". There had been speculation for years that Yoko Ono might of cast a powerful love spell to get John Lennon to fall in love her and divorce his loyal, loving and faithful wife Cynthia. John had known Cynthia since his art school days before he was famous. What are your thoughts on May Pang? I personally like her she made efforts to get to know Julian and Cynthia.

I met a starfish on an hot summers day and it was cloudy and raining and there wasn't a single starfish around or any clouds in the sky and the rain had stopped before the beginning of this story and so I carried on typing words before I could finish and when I had finished I looked at what I'd typed and added a few more verbs and nouns before I called it a day.

It is strange John Lennon's interpretation and reaction to the song "Hey Jude". Please see my previous message to you. I would be interested to know your thoughts. Thank you. I enjoy your posts.

That is strange John's reaction about "Hey Jude". I did read there were thoughts that Yoko Ono might of hypnotised John Lennon in some way. I used to not believe the mind control stuff but more has come out about it. There was something strange going on. I remember Julian Lennon said in an interview that his father John Lennon was like a lost little boy when he was around Yoko. John Lennon used to call Yoko "Mother". People just put this down to John Lennon's very troubled background and his need for a mother figure and maybe whatever drugs he took or alcohol but was there something more going on? In Yoko's later years she brought out an album called "Yes, I'm a Witch". There had been speculation for years that Yoko Ono might of cast a powerful love spell to get John Lennon to fall in love her and divorce his loyal, loving and faithful wife Cynthia. John had known Cynthia since his art school days before he was famous. What are your thoughts on May Pang? I personally like her she made efforts to get to know Julian and Cynthia.
Tragic. wondering if there was a film or documentary on their love story?

Back
Top Bottom