Paul Joseph Watson tweets "I'm one step closer to interviewing Morrissey"

With them both being racists, you can see why they would get in.

Not sure how many more nails there are for Morrissey to bang into his own coffin, but somehow he keeps finding them.

The first rule of getting one step closer to interviewing Morrissey is you do not talk about getting one step closer to interviewing Morrissey.

With them both being racists, you can see why they would get in.

Not sure how many more nails there are for Morrissey to bang into his own coffin, but somehow he keeps finding them.

And you can't leave ..., any piece of news that comes out, you jump on it because you all act like jilted lovers. You dont want to be ignored?Did he not shake your hand ? Why don't you go outside and play and let the grown ups talk.

Oh for f***ing f***'s sake. You have got to be f***ing kidding me.

Any of you who didn't think it's over - it's over.
You said that before the successful UK tour in feb

Like 100% of what comes out of Watson’s mouth, I would not give this any credence.

However, for the purpose of conversation/debate. If Morrissey did enter into an interview with him, one would hope that it would done be with the intention of showing that there is a gulf between his opinions and those of Wastson. And this intent would fail, as Watson would edit the whole encounter to suit his own objectives. In short, it would be the nail in the coffin for Morrissey.

What is most depressing about this is that there is a voice in the back of my head that’s telling me, based on Morrissey’s most recent outbursts, he may well be planning this. It’s that bad right now.

Oh for f***ing f***'s sake. You have got to be f***ing kidding me.

Any of you who didn't think it's over - it's over.

To date, I think this is the 2785 time you have said "it's over" since I first started coming here in 2004.

I'm beginning to think that you are just a little bit silly. Or misguided. Or wrong. Or weird. Or really putting too much thought into something that is, in the scheme of things, totally insignificant. Still, if it gives your family a break...

Can't wait! PJW is a true visonary, punk rock lives on. I only hope @Uncleskinny Will grant us access to a reaction video of himself watching it. It'll be like watching David Cronenberg's Scanners.

No idea who Watson is so I looked him up. Sounds vile. Perhaps Morrissey has reached a point where he's so frustrated and feels so 'persecuted' that he just doesn't care anymore and wants to wind people up.

No idea who Watson is so I looked him up. Sounds vile. Perhaps Morrissey has reached a point where he's so frustrated and feels so 'persecuted' that he just doesn't care anymore and wants to wind people up.
No. He's a recalcitrant Nazi finding his new mates.

Just read that 60% of Muslims in Britain are married to their own cousins. Official. Fact.

So there you have it, most Muslims are inbred.

What an trusting, open minded group of people that they won't even allow their children to marry outside of their own family.

If they're this insular and ignorant, imagine how they feel about other races.

Brits get accused of constant racism when Muslims are the most racist people on earth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5927581/The-tragic-truth-cousin-marriages.html

Yeah do it, I'm enjoying the whole career suicide by verbal shits vibe he's got going on.

Did he have a shelf stacking job before he became a singer? At least he'll have some skills to go back to.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom