Parking in Camden

liebe

I was just checking to see what parking the Roundhouse has and they have none and you're not allowed to park on the street (I totally forgot that Camden council frowns upon people parking on the street). However Ticketmaster says "on street parking available". I have been trying to contact the venue to ask but it just keeps ringing.
Does anyone local know of any place that I could park that is near to the venue? Or if not near, reachable by Tube after the concert (I'm only going to the Saturday one by car, the rest I'm getting the train).

I phoned the Roundhouse about this when I originally planned to drive in. They said avoid it at all costs as there is no parking in Camden! I was pretty shocked but apparently it is something to do with the local council.
Hope you find somewhere to park.

If I can't park in Camden - any suggestions on where to park in London where I can catch a tube to the gig?

Because of the cheeky commutors, parking in London is restricted.
I think you'll get better feedbacks from yahoo, BBC forums etc about the issues.

I'll probably park a coupleof stops further up the Norther line and get a the tube back. I used to live arround that area so now (or knew) a few places you can leave your car. Belsize Park or even Golders Green is often an option.

I am travelling by car from Wiltshire, but have decided to park up at Hatton Cross station and getting the tube in. This way is much cheaper and less hassle. Only about an hour or so on the tube. I know that any paeking in London is so expensive, and it will be a nightmare getting back out again. Hope I am doing the right thing!

Anyone got any idea whether we'll be able to picked up from outside the Roundhouse or nearby? There's roads round there isn't there? So would it be alright if someone came to collect us from there?

Back
Top Bottom