Morrissey Central "Paris" (March 10th, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Paris"

French authorities will not allow any concert gatherings in Paris this week due to the Virus. Morrissey's concert is affected by this ruling.
Morrissey has described the Cologne concert as "the most enjoyable concert of my life."
The London concert is still going ahead.
A full report of Leeds and London will appear on this site next week.
Valerie Pearson for M-central.

Regards,
FWD.

Does Morrissey really believe that he lends value when commenting on a recent concert show or providing a 'top ten list' of best shows?

Seems like I have heard similar remarks about nearly every show that nears the end of a tour.

I suppose it could be true in that he did enjoy it immensely. Good for him!

Even though Morrissey is not singing tonight in Paris me and my wife had the train and hotel booked so we still went,words could not express how disappointed i am but that's the way it goes

Attachments

• 1583946142861.jpg
    1583946142861.jpg
    692.2 KB · Views: 277
I'm staying near Arc Triumph , after being in Cologne . Disappointed but hopefully it will be rearranged . Stopping gigs but keeping Metro open seems very odd

Lots of meetings today planning for theatres going dark. Nothing definite yet but everyone seems to think it'll happen soon.

Edinburgh Fringe festival is in trouble. Their deadline's now & they've had a lot of companies cancel. Some venues might fold.

Praying for Wembley!!

Lots of meetings today planning for theatres going dark. Nothing definite yet but everyone seems to think it'll happen soon.

Edinburgh Fringe festival is in trouble. Their deadline's now & they've had a lot of companies cancel. Some venues might fold.

Praying for Wembley!!
I too am praying for Wembley

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom