Paraguay gig postponed one day to Dec. 6 due to waterlogging

UPDATE 3:25 PM PT:

Link posted by Uncleskinny:

Morrissey in Paraguay - true-to-you.net
4 December 2015

Morrissey's show in Asuncion has been moved from Saturday 5th to Sunday 6th due to weather warnings of severe storms.

Photograph below of Morrissey in Asuncion taken by Ginger Shortcake.​

morrissey_in_asuncion.jpg

Apparently the gig due to take place in Paraguay tomorrow night has been moved to Sunday due to waterlogging, caused by excess rainfall on Thursday night.
Paraguayan article (in Spanish): Morrissey se escapó para conocer Asunción

Dec. 6 date is listed on the tickets site now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Paraguay Gig Postponed

Let's cut the crap !
One only has to look at the shit picture of Stevens " waxwork in Paraguay" above and to conclude that the debunking is going very well indeed.

Benny-the-British-Butcher
This makes absolutely zero sense. Complete nonsense. This is exactly the kind of bollocks you need to steer clear of, if you want to keep your lil' debunking business going.

moz looks like he has been hit by a debunking hurricane in that waxwork photo. whistling while punch drunk.

Hi Surface
I was listening to radio Manchester on the way home the other night and apparently all is not well in New Order !
It seems they've set up a new business to trade as or something and Hooky is not a happy chap, taking court action that sounds very bitter and very costly. It made me sad listening to it after a hard day at the coal face.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend, oh and how did you go on at The Buzzcocks gig ?

I dont know who is a bigger ass. Hook or sumner

Dream Set List for LA show

Pretty Girls Make Graves
Round the Fountain
Boy with a Thorn
Sweetie Pie
Last of the Intl Playboys
Kiss me a lot
Let me kiss You
meat is Murder
Bullfighter Dies
You Have Killed Me
There is a Light That Never Goes Out
Hand in Glove
Wheb all is said and Done Its You i love

Encore:

Black Cloud
What she said

Hi Surface
I was listening to radio Manchester on the way home the other night and apparently all is not well in New Order !
It seems they've set up a new business to trade as or something and Hooky is not a happy chap, taking court action that sounds very bitter and very costly. It made me sad listening to it after a hard day at the coal face.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend, oh and how did you go on at The Buzzcocks gig ?

Yes its all happening, also a bit awkward as they live in the same village. Hope they manage to sort it without the need to go through the courts. Hooks being an arse though in my opinion as this relates to all monies earned since he left, claiming its the brand he helped create. They have offered him 1.25% I think and he wants 12.5%. He still gets what what he is entitled to off the back catalogue. Wonder if the other 3 original members will claim 75% of his earnings from The Light gigs, where he plays New Order material? Buzzcocks were great, loads of energy and a great set.

"village"..."arse"...Am I in Ipswich Town United City circa 1645? All that's missing is "I reckon" and a Kickball reference. Anonymous-

"village"..."arse"...Am I in Ipswich Town United City circa 1645? All that's missing is "I reckon" and a Kickball reference. Anonymous-

I reckon you would be known as the village idiot by the footballers in this area. Does that work for you?

- looks like a lovely day -

http://www.theguardian.com/environm...severe-flooding-and-extreme-weather-live-blog

lol. Well, for psychopathic giant carbon Foolprints and their travelling 5 star'tards, every day is kind of a lovely day, you know...

But they're the opposite of devoid of sympathy, Dadidas and the Douchebags.

They have high hopes of re-releasing Black Cloud asap, in support of... well, yes, but maybe a couple of other people too, if it sells really well. (Jennifer says that song is a hit with wet UK pensioners and that those have loads of cash hidden in their wellies. And the lady knows her job.)

Let us pause for a minute and acknowledge generous geniuses like these before they die. Yes. Let's express our thanks before it's too late. They could be wiped out tomorrow. Let them know just how thankful we are for their selfless, touching gestures.

For everything they are and stand for, really.

Re: Paraguay Gig Postponed

I don't own any animals. I am not exactly the pooper scooper. Ergh... gross

First you try to knock me then reply back in a harmless joking manner...which is nice, thank you.

I'm just now trying to wrap my head around the 'psychology' of posting and dealing with other people on this site.

I usually don't reply to anonymous users because it's hard to tell who one is talking to in order to have a back and forth 'conversation'. And if one has a 'user name' to identify then one in a way builds up some kind of history with the other person. Which in some way helps.

:) kS.

W7ensC5.gif

I wonder how ACTON feels about Morrissey stealing his look?

I often disagree with your posts, evennow (I happen to like World Peace and like that he doesn't just play the hits) but you cracked me up with this post. I thought the same. Totally stolen.:rofl:

Last edited:
I often disagree with your posts, evennow (I happen to like World Peace and like that he doesn't just play the hits) but you cracked me up with this post. I thought the same. Totally stolen.:rofl:

No problem...LSB. I understand how many here like World Peace and are more than happy with his current set list. I would be interested to know if you are in your 20's or 30's. From reading so many posts on these subjects it appears that younger people are like yourself and "those of a certain mature age" (to be kind to me and others) much prefer his earlier solo stuff + Quarry.

The important thing is to be able to discuss our points of view without resorting to throwing our feces at each other like so many monkeys at the zoo. At times, this site does have a zoo-like quality and a smell that would lead those with functioning olfactory receptors to immediately change the hay. I am sure if it was up to Moz this site would be "bombed back into the Stone Age." I think that Morrissey-Solo can be summed up in a verse from one of the greatest television programs ever produced in the United States ;)

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.

Last edited:
No problem...LSB. I understand how many here like World Peace and are more than happy with his current set list. I would be interested to know if you are in your 20's or 30's. From reading so many posts on these subjects it appears that younger people are like yourself and "those of a certain mature age" (to be kind to me and others) much prefer his earlier solo stuff + Quarry.

The important thing is to be able to discuss our points of view without resorting to throwing our feces at each other like so many monkeys at the zoo. At times, this site does have a zoo-like quality and a smell that would lead those with functioning olfactory receptors to immediately change the hay. I am sure if it was up to Moz this site would be "bombed back into the Stone Age." I think that Morrissey-Solo can be summed up in a verse from one of the greatest television programs ever produced in the United States ;)

I am 45. Don't get me wrong, I love the Smiths and the early solo stuff. But I also like his new stuff. Sure there are some clunkers, but there were quite a few clunkers back in the day as well. I appreciate that he sings what he wants to. He is an artist. Why should he become a nostalgic act? It is ok not to like his new music, and many of his older fans do not. But I get a little annoyed when they can't understand why he doesn't just keep playing his old stuff. He wants to share his new music. Hell, he wants you to hear it and buy it. Many do not like it and are not buying it. Fine. I don't consider myself a MozBot (copyright evennow), I just don't understand the constant criticism and hate on this site. But then again, Morrissey Solo is the perfect site in a way, it is so.....well....Morrissey.

The Facts of Life is a classic. I introduced it to my 12 year old and she loves it. I can't believe Clooney was on that show towards the end...

I am 45. Don't get me wrong, I love the Smiths and the early solo stuff. But I also like his new stuff. Sure there are some clunkers, but there were quite a few clunkers back in the day as well. I appreciate that he sings what he wants to. He is an artist. Why should he become a nostalgic act? It is ok not to like his new music, and many of his older fans do not. But I get a little annoyed when they can't understand why he doesn't just keep playing his old stuff. He wants to share his new music. Hell, he wants you to hear it and buy it. Many do not like it and are not buying it. Fine. I don't consider myself a MozBot (copyright evennow), I just don't understand the constant criticism and hate on this site. But then again, Morrissey Solo is the perfect site in a way, it is so.....well....Morrissey.

The Facts of Life is a classic. I introduced it to my 12 year old and she loves it. I can't believe Clooney was on that show towards the end...

You are not a Mozbot because you can understand how some people might question the new direction his music and public persona have taken. As much as you are bothered by the negativety, I am bothered by those who think he does no wrong. I am surprised you are in your 40s but not that you like the facts of life. It's a great show for your daughter to watch.

Always thought (as a child) that Jo was the coolest of the bunch.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom