Paraguay gig postponed one day to Dec. 6 due to waterlogging

UPDATE 3:25 PM PT:

Link posted by Uncleskinny:

Morrissey in Paraguay - true-to-you.net
4 December 2015

Morrissey's show in Asuncion has been moved from Saturday 5th to Sunday 6th due to weather warnings of severe storms.

Photograph below of Morrissey in Asuncion taken by Ginger Shortcake.​

morrissey_in_asuncion.jpg

Apparently the gig due to take place in Paraguay tomorrow night has been moved to Sunday due to waterlogging, caused by excess rainfall on Thursday night.
Paraguayan article (in Spanish): Morrissey se escapó para conocer Asunción

Dec. 6 date is listed on the tickets site now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Paraguay Gig Postponed

I think it's a play on words be careful ks blood pressure is a killer.

'play on words' Butchy? really? Don't think he's that clever.

to add... I'm vegan and fit in mind and body and soul.

So don't ya worry.

Apparantly Oscar Wilde had sex with underaged boys from the start of his career, Nico injected her infant son with heroin. If I enjoy their art are you suggesting I should visit their fan sites warning 'sycophants' about how wrong they are? A bit narrow minded don't you think? Is it so hard for you to separate the artist from the person? I would read your posts if you had anything interesting to say about Moz' or Smiths' career. All this character assassination is doing no one any favours, least of all yourself.

Comparing Morrissey to Oscar Wilde is ludicrous, even if Morrissey desperately tries to foist the comparison onto the world, it just wont' stick. I have no comment on Nico's alleged behaviour as I haven't researched her life. Oscar Wilde was found guilty in a court of law but in retrospect has been vindicated by society. If you seriously imagine that anybody is going to regard Morrissey's absurd vanity case against Mike Joyce as a similar struggle against injustice, then good luck with that project. I have no interest in whether or not you read my posts. The only person assassinating Morrissey's character is Morrissey himself by such absurd troll-fests as #ProfitFromParis and #TSAisthenewISIS

I am entirely capable of separating the artist from the person. Today I listened to "Well I Wonder" by The Smiths. Everything about it is perfection. Nothing Morrissey does or says can ever detract from the beauty of that composition and band performance. There are many other songs that will escape his 'reputational implosion'. I am currently constructly such a playlist on iTunes. However, nothing can now save a huge amount of past material from 'The Queen Is Dead' to 'Speedway' to 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business'. He has confirmed every single suspicion that he is an inveterate, irrepressible Troll who will stoop to any depth purely to achieve the dopamine rush of media attention in the vain hope of finally becoming genuinely 'famous'. Sadly for you, I am entirely capable of experiencing the wonder of unmolested songs whilst consigning the trol-fest songs to the dustbin of history. Morrissey will be remembered as a profoundly disturbed, indeed delusional, man who managed to troll the world for decades before finally losing his balance and exposing himself as a Crank-Fraud Conspiracy Loon. That only makes listening to 'Well I Wonder' or 'Back to the old house' even more poignant. How could somebody so talented become so unhinged from consensual reality? Dionne Warwick or Adele could cover either of The Smiths songs I have referenced, that is the true measure of great Art in Popular Music. Only an equally delusional person could cover 'The Queen Is Dead' or 'Speedway'. It's really very simple. There is one playlist of his songs that can survive #ProfitFromParis and #TSAisthenewISIS and there is the other playlist which exposes him as an absolute fool and an inept Careerist. Be in no doubt whatsoever that my analysis of his career will come to define his Legacy.

best
BrummieBoy

Thank god for the internet. I just read about 3 pages of ongoing rant between the ever-defending anons and the haters (you know who you are). It would be nice to see what would happen if these two groups met in a pub. It would be all nicey-nicey. Oh, I didn't mean it, Oh, yes, I get your point, with Ketamine Sun being the mediator. Nice idea. Where do you people live? Let's get together for a round of beer.

:thumb: ha, M bringing the people together...even if it's just to argue.. who's love/devotion is stronger.

'play on words' Butchy? really? Don't think he's that clever.

to add... I'm vegan and fit in mind and body and soul.

So don't ya worry.

Of course you are. And probably:
Do not vote - because it supports the process
Read Oscar Wilde - because he does
Own about 4 cats - because he does
Have no social life - because he doesn't
Don't own a phone - because he doesn't

Did I miss anything else?

The debunkers must be more sane and more sensible than their subject of debunking (and those who oppose them), otherwise they just come across as silly (or worse), as is the case with loudmouths Skinny and BB, and Mr Benny "I can type with my straitjacket on" Chapman.

Weather looks good for Sunday. I'm sure some people on here will still find a way to blame the person who we are all supposed to love on here for the postponement.

I love mocking and debunking Morrissey. Viva Hate! Etc

best
BrummieBoy

- - - Updated - - -

Have to admit that Malibu "personal trainer to the stars" is doing a good job with him. Where is Paragay? I guess they must be good in Kickball and eat plenty of meat. Anonymous-

I think Morrissey is wearing a local 'kickball' top to ingratiate himself with the locals. It's about time he pretended to be interested in football again. And boxing. He hasn't trolled those topics for a while now.

best
BB

Comparing Morrissey to Oscar Wilde is ludicrous, even if Morrissey desperately tries to foist the comparison onto the world, it just wont' stick. I have no comment on Nico's alleged behaviour as I haven't researched her life. Oscar Wilde was found guilty in a court of law but in retrospect has been vindicated by society. If you seriously imagine that anybody is going to regard Morrissey's absurd vanity case against Mike Joyce as a similar struggle against injustice, then good luck with that project. I have no interest in whether or not you read my posts. The only person assassinating Morrissey's character is Morrissey himself by such absurd troll-fests as #ProfitFromParis and #TSAisthenewISIS

I am entirely capable of separating the artist from the person. Today I listened to "Well I Wonder" by The Smiths. Everything about it is perfection. Nothing Morrissey does or says can ever detract from the beauty of that composition and band performance. There are many other songs that will escape his 'reputational implosion'. I am currently constructly such a playlist on iTunes. However, nothing can now save a huge amount of past material from 'The Queen Is Dead' to 'Speedway' to 'World Peace Is None Of Your Business'. He has confirmed every single suspicion that he is an inveterate, irrepressible Troll who will stoop to any depth purely to achieve the dopamine rush of media attention in the vain hope of finally becoming genuinely 'famous'. Sadly for you, I am entirely capable of experiencing the wonder of unmolested songs whilst consigning the trol-fest songs to the dustbin of history. Morrissey will be remembered as a profoundly disturbed, indeed delusional, man who managed to troll the world for decades before finally losing his balance and exposing himself as a Crank-Fraud Conspiracy Loon. That only makes listening to 'Well I Wonder' or 'Back to the old house' even more poignant. How could somebody so talented become so unhinged from consensual reality? Dionne Warwick or Adele could cover either of The Smiths songs I have referenced, that is the true measure of great Art in Popular Music. Only an equally delusional person could cover 'The Queen Is Dead' or 'Speedway'. It's really very simple. There is one playlist of his songs that can survive #ProfitFromParis and #TSAisthenewISIS and there is the other playlist which exposes him as an absolute fool and an inept Careerist. Be in no doubt whatsoever that my analysis of his career will come to define his Legacy.

best
BrummieBoy

'#ProfitFromParis'? too bad this only exists in the dim mindless of the CULT OF HATE.

'Be in no doubt whatsoever that my analysis of his career will come to define his Legacy.'

BAAAAA! HAAAA ! :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::

Of course you are. And probably:
Do not vote - because it supports the process
Read Oscar Wilde - because he does
Own about 4 cats - because he does
Have no social life - because he doesn't
Don't own a phone - because he doesn't

Did I miss anything else?

'Because he does' ? Don't knock it til you try it ! ;)

But really Cats ? no... But you? I'm sure you don't own a cat.. Being the cowardly mouse you are.

'#ProfitFromParis'? too bad this only exists in the dim mindless of the CULT OF HATE.

'Be in no doubt whatsoever that my analysis of his career will come to define his Legacy.'
BAAAAA! HAAAA ! :lbf::crazy::

#ProfitFromParis now exists in YOUR MIND! There is no way you can disprove this!
The CULT OF VIVA HATE! now defines Morrissey and, again, there is no way you can disprove this!
How can you possibly know what exists in anyone else's mind? As you say, you weren't there, you cannot know.
Kind of puts you in an impasse, doesn't it.

BAAAAAA! HAAAA! :lbf::thumb:

best
BrummieBoy
[though there's no way you can prove that!]

#ProfitFromParis now exists in YOUR MIND! There is no way you can disprove this!
The CULT OF VIVA HATE! now defines Morrissey and, again, there is no way you can disprove this!
How can you possibly know what exists in anyone else's mind? As you say, you weren't there, you cannot know.
Kind of puts you in an impasse, doesn't it.

BAAAAAA! HAAAA! :lbf::thumb:

best
BrummieBoy
[though there's no way you can prove that!]

No you're right . It's not my duty to 'disprove' you, especially when your 'claims' can NOT be proved.

Anyways it would take a shrink to correct you and your tiresome long-ass mad-man rants.

Why you so... angry ?

YOU NEED help.

kS my :cool:

No you're right . It's not my duty to 'disprove' you, especially when your 'claims' can NOT be proved.

Anyways it would take a shrink to correct you and your tiresome long-ass mad-man rants.

Why you so... angry ?

YOU NEED help.

kS my :cool:

You cannot possibly know if I'm angry.

You know this

yet

you

persist!

WHY IS THIS? :confused:

^THIS! :lbf:

best
BB

You cannot possibly know if I'm angry.

You know this

yet

you

persist!

WHY IS THIS? :confused:

^THIS! :lbf:

best
BB

I can tell from your posts that you need help , And I'm not a doctor...but anyone can see....

B.B = :crazy:

I can tell from your posts that you need help , And I'm not a doctor...but anyone can see....

B.B = :crazy:

You cannot tell any such thing.

You are merely expressing YOUR OPINION!

I can also post irrelevant replies

with lots of space between lines

and end with an emoticon!:lbf:

If you believe nobody can know what Morrissey means, then you cannot possibly know what I mean.

etc
lbf.gif

best
BB

It's important to illuminate the fact that the debunking really isn't going well. Maybe those engrossed with it would be more successful if they were slightly more...sane. Now they're just impossible to take serious, with their incessant, repetitive and obnoxious posting; spamming the boards day in day out, in true tin foil hat style, insulting and alienating people left and right. And anyone who isn't subscribing to their way of mind/way of life is a Moz Cultist/apologist/apostle. They're really not winning any votes with these tactics. And are they really expecting to?

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

btw, B.b. if you're reading? And I KNOW you read all my posts....

BB = :crazy:

Last edited:

You hiss and groan and you constantly moan but you don't ever go away...

...and neither do you. Why should he/she leave? Because you don't like what he/she posts? What about free speech?

'Because he does' ? Don't knock it til you try it ! ;)

But really Cats ? no... But you? I'm sure you don't own a cat.. Being the cowardly mouse you are.

I don't own any animals. I am not exactly the pooper scooper. Ergh... gross

Times are hard in Stevens world, having burned so many bridges on the way up, coming down the ladder it was always going to be tough but hey it's great entertainment ! Get more popcorn, buckle up and enjoy the meltdown.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Meanwhile in the world where mucicians simply get on with making music I have just come out of New Orders first of 2 nights at the 5k capacity warehouse project gigs in Manchester. They opened with a song called singularity which is a new track off their new album. 5k people with an approximate age range of 16 to 65 went mad. Great night, great gig from a band who let their music do the talking, rather than their gob!

Last edited:
im afraid that BB is right. if you dont know what your idol moz means, you surely cant know what anyone else would mean.

you are done your posts have now become totally irrelevant as everyone will be proof that you know not of what you are talking about.

Meanwhile in the world where mucicians simply get on with making music I have just come out of New Orders first of 2 nights at the 5k capacity warehouse project gigs in Manchester. They opened with a song called singularity which is a new track off their new album. 5k people with an approximate age range of 16 to 65 went mad. Great night, great gig from a band who let their music do the talking, rather than their gob!

Hi Surface
I was listening to radio Manchester on the way home the other night and apparently all is not well in New Order !
It seems they've set up a new business to trade as or something and Hooky is not a happy chap, taking court action that sounds very bitter and very costly. It made me sad listening to it after a hard day at the coal face.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend, oh and how did you go on at The Buzzcocks gig ?

It's important to illuminate the fact that the debunking really isn't going well. Maybe those engrossed with it would be more successful if they were slightly more...sane. Now they're just impossible to take serious, with their incessant, repetitive and obnoxious posting; spamming the boards day in day out, in true tin foil hat style, insulting and alienating people left and right. And anyone who isn't subscribing to their way of mind/way of life is a Moz Cultist/apologist/apostle. They're really not winning any votes with these tactics. And are they really expecting to?

Let's cut the crap !
One only has to look at the shit picture of Stevens " waxwork in Paraguay" above and to conclude that the debunking is going very well indeed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom