Paraguay gig postponed one day to Dec. 6 due to waterlogging

UPDATE 3:25 PM PT:

Link posted by Uncleskinny:

Morrissey in Paraguay - true-to-you.net
4 December 2015

Morrissey's show in Asuncion has been moved from Saturday 5th to Sunday 6th due to weather warnings of severe storms.

Photograph below of Morrissey in Asuncion taken by Ginger Shortcake.​

morrissey_in_asuncion.jpg

Apparently the gig due to take place in Paraguay tomorrow night has been moved to Sunday due to waterlogging, caused by excess rainfall on Thursday night.
Paraguayan article (in Spanish): Morrissey se escapó para conocer Asunción

Dec. 6 date is listed on the tickets site now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Paraguay Gig Postponed

Where are these alternative sites where Morrissey is discussed? Please provide evidence. The Smiths are indeed musical legends but Morrissey's lyrics are now revealed as troll ravings all along. If you don't even read my comments how can you claim they are unreadable? If you don't read my comments, why do they annoy you? Morrissey has indeed been exposed as a Crank Fraud after #ProfitFromParis and #TSAisthenewISIS

And another stake through the heart of his reputation has been delivered by Mike Joyce's interview with The Mouth Magazine. Yes, it's sad, but it's much more funny than sad.

best
BrummieBoy
Gee, you are evidence-obsessed too!? Now I see why I never have to read your posts, you just ape Skinny, or vice versa, as, to your credit, you probably were first. To make things clear, Moz was exposed as fraudulent as early as 1995, and years before that as an alarming man by Fadela and his well investigated friends of the NME. But of course you didn't notice as you were too busy worshipping at the altar of Moz. Now you want to catch up on lost time, but you still hang around here and won't ever go away. How very, very sad. I genuinely feel sorry for you. I do.

Well, well! Bono invited Morrissey to support U2 at Glasto and persuaded Morrissey to accept Michael Eavis's censorship during 'Meat Is Murder'. It was very kind of Bono to give Morrissey a world wide platform even if the rain pissed on their parade. Now Moz needs Bono again! Only Bono can help Morrissey escape #ProfitFromParis & #TSAisthenewISIS by also inviting Moz to share the stage with Eagles of Death Metal and U2 for a resounding finale of 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris'. Surely Bono will come to the rescue and prove that Morrissey isn't just a Careerist Crank-Fraud who agreed to be censored at Glasto for publicity and tried to use the Paris attacks to boost his failing Public Image. Portly Martin Boorer will jam along with The Edge as the world unites in tearful Unison in Morrissey's singalongaCharidee 'loving tribute' to the victims. It would almost certainly mean Morrissey would finally, finally get a #1 record. Unless Adele releases her next single the same day to thwart him which she'll probably do on the orders of The Queen. Etc.

best
BrummieBoy

'Now Moz needs Bono again' REALLY ?

'Only Bono can help Morrissey escape...' REALLY?

'Surely Bono will come to the rescue and prove..' REALLY?

'It would almost certainly mean Morrissey would finally..' REALLY?

Maybe, just maybe in YOUR WORLD these things are true ...BUT NOT IN THIS ONE.

Sorry, :straightface:

Silly little troll... with the 'initials B.B.' obviously a fan of hers.

I've never seen any lies posted here. The stories are reported and comments follow, but lies? No. Piss-taking and strong opinions, certainly.

Pointing out Morrissey is not even a shadow of his former self artistically, for example, is an opinion, but one which has plenty of evidence to back it up. Your problem, again in my opinion, is that you don't believe there should be any criticism at all.

I don't know if you are from the UK, or even if you are that you have any interest in politics, but at another time in another place you and those who share your view of Morrissey today would be best described as Cybernats. Utterly intolerant of even the mildest opposing viewpoint.

Yes, agree. 'opposing viewpoints' are the spice of life.

But... 'Pointing out Morrissey is not even a shadow of his former self artistically, for example, is an opinion, but one which has plenty of evidence to back it up.'

Yes if someone were to point out (since they probably don't have anything better to do) that M (to them) is a 'shadow of his former self artistically', IS yes an opinion.

Though... 'but one which has plenty of evidence to back it up.' 'evidence' ? More like assumptions or a dim surmising of things read/read into or heard. One can take words... these are not facts or evidence to back up ones wild imaginings that are used here only to support their agenda/ campaign of HATE.

What I mean .. the so-called 'evidence' is subjective and colored by the one digesting such information. It depends on who is giving such 'evidence' and how they believe that 'evidence' to be 'true' to them.

Until M himself states exactly what he said and why he said this/that. Then NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.

Last edited:

It's important to illuminate the fact that the debunking really isn't going well. Maybe those engrossed with it would be more successful if they were slightly more...sane. Now they're just impossible to take serious, with their incessant, repetitive and obnoxious posting; spamming the boards day in day out, in true tin foil hat style, insulting and alienating people left and right. And anyone who isn't subscribing to their way of mind/way of life is a Moz Cultist/apologist/apostle. They're really not winning any votes with these tactics. And are they really expecting to?

Anonymity promotes cowardliness.

promotes safety, since you and the other moz devotees seem to be soft on isis and radical islam.
so better safe than dead.
besides you are anonymous too, i never heard anyone name ketamine.

'Now Moz needs Bono again' REALLY ?

'Only Bono can help Morrissey escape...' REALLY?

'Surely Bono will come to the rescue and prove..' REALLY?

'It would almost certainly mean Morrissey would finally..' REALLY?

Maybe, just maybe in YOUR WORLD these things are true ...BUT NOT IN THIS ONE.

Sorry, :straightface:

Silly little troll... with the 'initials B.B.' obviously a fan of hers.

Actually, i think Bono and Morrissey would get on very well. Bono is a very polite person, my friend met him and he was really kind . I am kind of shocked Bono hasn't tried.

It's important to illuminate the fact that the debunking really isn't going well. Maybe those engrossed with it would be more successful if they were slightly more...sane. Now they're just impossible to take serious, with their incessant, repetitive and obnoxious posting; spamming the boards day in day out, in true tin foil hat style, insulting and alienating people left and right. And anyone who isn't subscribing to their way of mind/way of life is a Moz Cultist/apologist/apostle. They're really not winning any votes with these tactics. And are they really expecting to?

objectively its going splendid. many here who were lately blinded by moz line of talk have come to see the light.
thats why the cult remnant is going wild with discontent.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe bono can help out moz by writing a couple of songs for him and loaning him some bread $$

Proof, or shut up. Have you the minutes of meetings we've had? You have no proof that we WANT these posts. None whatsoever. Because it's never, ever been talked about. Ever. You simply made it up because you're annoyed. As we've said thousands of times before, if it's not actionable, it's fair game. You don't like that - we get that - you have repeatedly told us. You don't like it - leave - it's simple.

Once again - and let me be very specific here - where is your PROOF that we WANT 'these kind of posts'. Not your nebulous feelings - actual, stand-up proof. Don't give me a woolly response saying that by virtue of the fact there are posts allowed that you don't like, however often, that is proof in itself. It's not. You alleged we WANT the posts that you don't like. I'm saying give us concrete proof. You won't find it, because it's not there and it never has been.

You hiss and groan and you constantly moan but you don't ever go away...

You hiss and groan and you constantly moan but you don't ever go away .. that is just SO clever. Except that I am here because this is supposed to be a website based around Morrissey. That's why I'm here. It's clear that yourself and others are only here for the purposes of trolling. If you can't stand Morrissey and everything he does to the point where you are compelled to constantly and continuously announce your displeasure at every little thing, then why do you keep bothering to come here? I shouldn't be driven away from a site because of the actions of the others who use it, you should be driven away due to the actions of the person it is based on.

I think the "proof" that you keep asking for is pretty evident for anyone to see. The silence by those in charge speaks volumes. You want "proof" yet you guys are quick to jump on and judge any situation immediately without proof when it pertains to anything Morrissey related. So don't come to me wanting "proof" when it is something that you don't wish to seek out when it might not support you. The proof could be seen all over the thread which was disgustingly posted on the front page of this website with links to an "interesting" story linking Morrissey's lyrics to pedophilia. The actions, or should I say, lack there of, by those in charge of this site when it came to that is pretty damn telling.

I have said it before, this isn't about "posts I don't like". It's not about not being able to say anything negative about Morrissey. I think the majority of the shit he comes out with these days is just ridiculous. I'm a meat eater, I am sick of the constant knocks against the monarchy - even if I agree with him, he sounds like a man complete detached from reality when he speaks about such things. He contradicts himself a lot etc. It is not about hiding any negative comments which are about him. But there is a clear difference between constructive discourse and the kinds of comments left by people who want to do nothing constructive and are purely trolling. Like the original post I quoted here.

Hell, I'm not even saying ban people like that, although if I could, I would. I simply called on the disabling of anonymous so that these people can sign up and then people can individually choose whether they want to block them or carry on hearing what they have to say. I've already blocked a heaps of users and it made threads so much more bareable to sift though. But the people who run this site outright refuse to do so and they can not give any kind of sufficient reason why not. You ask for proof, it is right there in the refusal to even come to any sort of compromise simply because they don't see it as a problem. Why not? Because it is what they want being said. Otherwise there would be some kind of action because this just happens in every thread.
As if there is going to be any "proof" you guys leave behind that outright states "we want slanderous posts in every single thread". You know it doesn't work like that, so baiting me with providing "proof" is, in itself, proof.

I mean look at that f***ing idiot Benny - he is calling for people to "stay on topic" and not derail this thread by focusing on him and the topic we are supposed to stay "on topic" for is a "mcmorrissey meltdown" - that isn't even the topic. The only reason you could not see it as trolling is if you refuse to because it fits an agenda.

If it's so simple, and you guys hate everything Morrissey does, then why not take your own advice and leave? Again, if this was Uncleskinny-solo (which you clearly want it to be) then I wouldn't be anywhere near it.

Last edited:

Gee, you are evidence-obsessed too!? Now I see why I never have to read your posts, you just ape Skinny, or vice versa, as, to your credit, you probably were first. To make things clear, Moz was exposed as fraudulent as early as 1995, and years before that as an alarming man by Fadela and his well investigated friends of the NME. But of course you didn't notice as you were too busy worshipping at the altar of Moz. Now you want to catch up on lost time, but you still hang around here and won't ever go away. How very, very sad. I genuinely feel sorry for you. I do.

You are quite wrong. I was appalled by Morrissey's trolling of "disco" as it made Johnny Marr look a fool, given that so many of the musical reference points of The Smiths emerged from disco. The humour of Morrissey denouncing 'disco music' whilst Marr was quite clearly syphoning licks from the genre was hilarious, proving only that Morrissey was a fool lacking a musical education. In later years, of course, Marr would fess up to his love of The Fatback Band, Chic and the rest of the 'disco' artists that Morrissey so fatuously aggregated together as 'mindless entertainment'. Given that you admit Morrissey was fraudulent from the outset, why have YOU continued to follow him? And why are YOU so energised by people like me pointing out that his current meltdown was implicit in his earlier ravings? Don't feel sorry for me as I'm having so much fun debunking Morrissey. Feel sorry for yourself that you feel the need to prove to yourself that Morrissey is still defensible even as you admit he was 'exposed as fraudulent' decades ago. Who's got the real problem? You have.

best
BrummieBoy

You hiss and groan and you constantly moan but you don't ever go away .. that is just SO clever. Except that I am here because this is supposed to be a website based around Morrissey. That's why I'm here. It's clear that yourself and others are only here for the purposes of trolling. If you can't stand Morrissey and everything he does to the point where you are compelled to constantly and continuously announce your displeasure at every little thing, then why do you keep bothering to come here? I shouldn't be driven away from a site because of the actions of the others who use it, you should be driven away due to the actions of the person it is based on.

I think the "proof" that you keep asking for is pretty evident for anyone to see. The silence by those in charge speaks volumes. You want "proof" yet you guys are quick to jump on and judge any situation immediately without proof when it pertains to anything Morrissey related. So don't come to me wanting "proof" when it is something that you don't wish to seek out when it might not support you. The proof could be seen all over the thread which was disgustingly posted on the front page of this website with links to an "interesting" story linking Morrissey's lyrics to pedophilia. The actions, or should I say, lack there of, by those in charge of this site when it came to that is pretty damn telling.

I have said it before, this isn't about "posts I don't like". It's not about not being able to say anything negative about Morrissey. I think the majority of the shit he comes out with these days is just ridiculous. I'm a meat eater, I am sick of the constant knocks against the monarchy - even if I agree with him, he sounds like a man complete detached from reality when he speaks about such things. He contradicts himself a lot etc. It is not about hiding any negative comments which are about him. But there is a clear difference between constructive discourse and the kinds of comments left by people who want to do nothing constructive and are purely trolling. Like the original post I quoted here.

Hell, I'm not even saying ban people like that, although if I could, I would. I simply called on the disabling of anonymous so that these people can sign up and then people can individually choose whether they want to block them or carry on hearing what they have to say. I've already blocked a heaps of users and it made threads so much more bareable to sift though. But the people who run this site outright refuse to do so and they can not give any kind of sufficient reason why not. You ask for proof, it is right there in the refusal to even come to any sort of compromise simply because they don't see it as a problem. Why not? Because it is what they want being said. Otherwise there would be some kind of action because this just happens in every thread.
As if there is going to be any "proof" you guys leave behind that outright states "we want slanderous posts in every single thread". You know it doesn't work like that, so baiting me with providing "proof" is, in itself, proof.

I mean look at that f***ing idiot Benny - he is calling for people to "stay on topic" and not derail this thread by focusing on him and the topic we are supposed to stay "on topic" for is a "mcmorrissey meltdown" - that isn't even the topic. The only reason you could not see it as trolling is if you refuse to because it fits an agenda.

If it's so simple, and you guys hate everything Morrissey does, then why not take your own advice and leave? Again, if this was Uncleskinny-solo (which you clearly want it to be) then I wouldn't be anywhere near it.

LOL you all are now making demands? who are you the fuhrer?
you want them to leave? LOL its their forum go out and start one with your own money.

you just cant deal that your cult leader is knob.

the debunkers were the ones that garnered moz the bad sex award his first such success in many many years.

brummie is a hundred percent correct. moz has been ranting and raving since day one.
stupidities about disco and reggae and just about every other subject.

See apparently according to notifications, the above user BrummieBoy has quoted me and has something to say, but I have him on ignore and have no idea what is said and that's awesome. Which I'll do with Uncleskinny now too .. its not stopping them from posting. Brummie can say what he likes but being signed up gives me the option to ignore that, which is great.
Removing anonymous posting to get people like Benny and the like to sign up which gives people who are sick of seeing their stuff the option to ignore just doesn't seem all that bad? I can't think of a convincing argument for letting it continue as is.

The only "solution" which was offered by David was to ignore all anonymous users. That just doesn't seem practical because some anonymous users post some pretty worthwhile stuff. But if those users got to sign up then they can still post. It isn't stopping anyone. But still, as it stands, the people in charge refuse to do this, so the only logical reason that springs to mind is because they want it the way it is, and with the bad blood between this site and Morrissey already then it's pretty easy to join the dots and figure out why. The people in charge can sit back and not have to say or do anything, because there is no "proof" like you are so proud of flaunting, and they just let obsessed former fans with massive chips on their shoulder like Benny do the job for them.

Or maybe I do just turn off anonymous posting, I don't know. Either way at least this topic helps weed out who else to ignore and help streamline the viewing of this site. So don't bother replying as I won't be able to read it.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL you all are now making demands? who are you the fuhrer?
you want them to leave? LOL its their forum go out and start one with your own money.

you just cant deal that your cult leader is knob.

the debunkers were the ones that garnered moz the bad sex award his first such success in many many years.

Good job not reading what I wrote. I outright said that Morrissey is living in a detached world and always has been. The guy is a dick, of course I can handle it. This isn't about what Morrissey does/doesn't say. I'm also not making any demands. I outlined a perfectly reasonable solution which is a compromise for everyone.

You are quite wrong. I was appalled by Morrissey's trolling of "disco" as it made Johnny Marr look a fool, given that so many of the musical reference points of The Smiths emerged from disco. The humour of Morrissey denouncing 'disco music' whilst Marr was quite clearly syphoning licks from the genre was hilarious, proving only that Morrissey was a fool lacking a musical education. In later years, of course, Marr would fess up to his love of The Fatback Band, Chic and the rest of the 'disco' artists that Morrissey so fatuously aggregated together as 'mindless entertainment'. Given that you admit Morrissey was fraudulent from the outset, why have YOU continued to follow him? And why are YOU so energised by people like me pointing out that his current meltdown was implicit in his earlier ravings? Don't feel sorry for me as I'm having so much fun debunking Morrissey. Feel sorry for yourself that you feel the need to prove to yourself that Morrissey is still defensible even as you admit he was 'exposed as fraudulent' decades ago. Who's got the real problem? You have.

best
BrummieBoy
Apparantly Oscar Wilde had sex with underaged boys from the start of his career, Nico injected her infant son with heroin. If I enjoy their art are you suggesting I should visit their fan sites warning 'sycophants' about how wrong they are? A bit narrow minded don't you think? Is it so hard for you to separate the artist from the person? I would read your posts if you had anything interesting to say about Moz' or Smiths' career. All this character assassination is doing no one any favours, least of all yourself.

its not very surprising, but after careful statistical analysis it appears that 100 percent of moz loyal cult devotees also favor:
censorship across the board
isis and other forms of fascism and fanaticism
theft of worldly goods preferably from persons who actually worked for their property.
poorly written and performed post punk music
oscar wilde.
wild conspiracy theories of the illuminati/zionist variety
skinny moz over fat moz

statistics dont lie.

He is not fat. Did you see his pictures lately? He can't look like the wiggly worm he was in 1982. You know it's impossible. But seems that you can't get that image out of your pretty little head.

Stay 'on topic' ? The topic never is or was M's TO YOU so-called 'meltdown'. Your agenda of (self)HATE never seems to be 'on topic'. Silly little man. :straightface:

Thank god for the internet. I just read about 3 pages of ongoing rant between the ever-defending anons and the haters (you know who you are). It would be nice to see what would happen if these two groups met in a pub. It would be all nicey-nicey. Oh, I didn't mean it, Oh, yes, I get your point, with Ketamine Sun being the mediator. Nice idea. Where do you people live? Let's get together for a round of beer.

All this character assassination is doing no one any favours, least of all yourself.

Character assassination is the aim round here. Funny part is that Morrissey does a damn fine job assassinating his own character if you just let him speak. They seem to think he needs a helping hand though.

Also the bad thing about the ignore function is that as soon as anyone quotes someone you ignored you see the post. Which I guess is better than the alternative, but still.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom