Pair Stockton tickets, 5/26/12 Orch Right, 12th row. Selling at cost.

A

Anonymous

I have 4 Morrissey tickets purchased at the Ticketmaster Pre-sale, I can only use 2 of them. I am selling the other 2 at the price I paid for them.
These are paper tickets and can be picked up from me or I can mail them. Prefer cash, or to use Paypal for payment.
I am a fan and do not want to make money off these, just trying to get them to a lucky Morrissey fan who would appreciate them!

$200 is for the pair of tickets, not each ticket.

Details:
Morrissey
Stockton, Bob Hope Theater
Saturday May 26th 2012, 7:30 PM

Seats are in Orchestra Right (on the bottom floor, to the right)
Row N (This is the 12th row, as the rows start at C)
Seats together 10-12. (Seats are even numbered only, so these seats are together).

You can still buy Moz tickets on Ticketmaster, but the seats available are not as good as these. These seats were $94.00 each plus Ticketmaster Order Processing fees.
WE ALL KNOW MORRISSEY, LOL, so in the event of Cancellation, I would refund your purchase price (minus any Paypal fees) as soon as Ticketmaster refunds me. But you may have to be patient because it can take Ticketmaster a while to refund the money. In the case of postponement or rescheduling, I would not refund since Ticketmaster would not refund me. In this case, buyer would be expected to attend the rescheduled show or otherwise be responisible for the tickets. NO REFUND OF MONEY UNLESS SHOW IS CANCELLED.
email [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom