Painting and Drawing

Flattering Self Portrait
20210317_234138.jpg

Bought the last of the paints I want today. I now have 65 watercolors, and one white gouache. I will make new swatches to keep a map of which paint is which.
20210318_170556.jpg

Like a kid who can have most of the candy she wants, no really, I don't need any more. I want to get down to painting, now the chasing is done. I have 65 colors! I'm astonished. Quality paints. Me! My enemies wouldn't be pleased if they knew, that I'm going to paint like crazy.

Flattering Self Portrait, or "There's a man in the bushes. Run, you f***er!", gets some clothes and shadows
20210319_143143.jpg

Someone told me that the restraint in this Flattering Self Portrait is sophisticated. Me, restraint. Me! I guess the pendulum swings, from extreme indulging to extreme restraining.

Flattering Self Portrait aka "There's a man in the bushes. Run you f***er."
after getting pink eyelids and pupils
20210319_202916.jpg

Ah, yes I’d forgotten he was Conan. I’ve never seen it, I will watch the trailer you’ve sent.
My favorite line is when he finds someone chained up to die, and he asks him why he is there, and the guy answers "Food for wolves!". His name is Subotai. I'll see if I can find the clip...

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom