Painting and Drawing

the reject thread. full of degenerates and undesirables.

morrissey doesnt read this section, you know. if you want him to see your dumb paintings you have to post them in general discussion.

btw, has morrissey even talked to you here? because he's talked to me. twice.

morrissey doesnt read this section, you know. if you want him to see your dumb paintings you have to post them in general discussion.

btw, has morrissey even talked to you here? because he's talked to me. twice.
I don't know if Morrissey has talked to me here.

See I rode my bicycle past a front yard where I spotted someone who looked similar to Morrissey, back in 2006 or so, and when I got home, my anonymous email pal said "Did you pass by?". But maybe Russell was in the yard too, and was my anonymous email pal. No one ever confirmed being my email pal. I wish I'd asked Russell when I was physically with him, if he was my email pal, because if he wasn't, then it must have been Morrissey.

See I rode my bicycle past a front yard where I spotted someone who looked similar to Morrissey, back in 2006 or so, and when I got home, my anonymous email pal said "Did you pass by?". But maybe Russell was in the yard too, and was my anonymous email pal. No one ever confirmed being my email pal. I wish I'd asked Russell when I was physically with him, if he was my email pal, because if he wasn't, then it must have been Morrissey.
Well that would of course be the only logical conclusion

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom