Painting and Drawing

OMG! Now he's a saint. You must admit this is beyond weird. Now repeat the mantra: "Ask Brett". And there you have it: a new religion.
oh god yes!!!!!

and men arent allowed to cut their hair!!!

and you have to go to the confessor everytime you've had a proustian rush!!

and ulysses is the bible around which we sit and have discussions!!!

and instead of communion being a cracker and some wine, everyone will get to go up and run their finger along the ledge of neils miraculous cheekbones!!!!!

oh god yes!!!!!

and men arent allowed to cut their hair!!!

and you have to go to the confessor everytime you've had a proustian rush!!

and ulysses is the bible around which we sit and have discussions!!!

and instead of communion being a cracker and some wine, everyone will get to go up and run their finger along the ledge of neils miraculous cheekbones!!!!!
I pass. Suddenly I became an atheist.

I pass. Suddenly I became an atheist.
DON'T you want to feel neil's cheekbones so that for one glorious moment you may feel like you are in contact with the ancient mysterious hum of all the little factories whirring away inside that miraculous little being, which is to say, to feel like you are in contact with God? ???

It's not word salad, it makes perfect sense what I said. It draws upon many philosophies. I can break it down for you if you like.
He’s just very uninteresting and so is listening to you try to turn the conversation back around to him whenever you run out of anything else immediate to say

at least when you discovered klaus nomi, you tried to make something interesting out of your late discovery but that was KLAUS, and believe me Klaus was amazing before you ever came along, and you just didnt add anything to that at all. He just already WAS.

By comparison, Neil is like some old man’s dandruff. Not like Klaus. Not like a fairy at all. Just dandruff.

So when you keep talking about him for no reason, combined with the fact that you have nothing to say,

It’s just VERY dreary. We don’t have to call it salad vomit at all, if you dont want

He’s just very uninteresting and so is listening to you try to turn the conversation back around to him whenever you run out of anything else immediate to say

at least when you discovered klaus nomi, you tried to make something interesting out of your late discovery but that was KLAUS, and believe me Klaus was amazing before you ever came along, and you just didnt add anything to that at all. He just already WAS.

By comparison, Neil is like some old man’s dandruff. Not like Klaus. Not like a fairy at all. Just dandruff.

So when you keep talking about him for no reason, combined with the fact that you have nothing to say,

It’s just VERY dreary. We don’t have to call it salad vomit at all, if you dont want
Neil is an ANGEL!!! If I talk in word salad I can't help it, my brain has been addled by my intense fiery love for him.... be nice to me. You don't know what it's like to love someone as I love neil :(

I went to Opus Art Supplies outdoor painting challenge this evening, and won the travel brush set, and, Golnaz painted my portrait! I think it's great. The picture in the middle, I did.
20210725_212505.jpg

DON'T you want to feel neil's cheekbones so that for one glorious moment you may feel like you are in contact with the ancient mysterious hum of all the little factories whirring away inside that miraculous little being, which is to say, to feel like you are in contact with God? ???
Oh, no! I don't care about cheekbones. My own cheekbones are great and I'm in contact with them everyday. I thought he was a saint, not a God.

no, she made you look like golda meir as played by ingrid bergman. it's a nice painting but it's not a great resemblance and you should be glad about that. whats with the football player shoulders?
I was painting across the picnic table from her, hunched over my own painting.