Painting and Drawing

I always liked that guy who played Captain Kirk in the early Star Trek, William Shatner. Warm.

I love him. I have the ‘complete’ dvd boxset of Columbo. But it doesn’t include a final series made a few years before he died. He was also in The Princess Bride—a great film.
I liked Edouard Carpentier too. I think that's the correct spelling. I'd watch him wrestle as a kid. I'll do a YouTube search...

Weirdly, his Wikipedia page features a photo with the guy who plays the giant in The Princess Bride.

1616032850314.jpeg

Arnold Schwarzenegger is somewhat interesting. His pro meat stance and pro covid-19 vaccination is a turn off, but he at least admitted he had a kid with the maid, and he's got an earthiness to him.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is somewhat interesting. His pro meat stance and pro covid-19 vaccination is a turn off, but he at least admitted he had a kid with the maid, and he's got an earthiness to him.
Is there a single great Schwarzenegger film? I quite liked Predator and The Running Man. But they’re not great.

The next canvas is broken and bowed. Maybe I'll use paper instead, and get back to the canvas when doing another self portrait. It's the only canvas I've prepared for use with watercolor. It takes 48 hours for it to cure.
20210317_203718.jpg

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom