Painting and Drawing

I remember stealing some basic products, when I was 21, a $7 haul. I didn't care if I got caught, because I felt so alienated anyway. I did get nabbed, and convicted. I went to court, and was given probation. I had to see a probation officer a few times. I hadn't had a dime, and no one to turn to. I don't know how I survived all the time I spent scrounging my pennies for the junk food I often lived on. I wouldn't have made it without government assistance, I have to admit. And women's shelters. My record's been expunged.

I remember stealing some basic products, when I was 21, a $7 haul. I didn't care if I got caught, because I felt so alienated anyway. I did get nabbed, and convicted. I went to court, and was given probation. I had to see a probation officer a few times. I hadn't had a dime, and no one to turn to. I don't know how I survived all the time I spent scrounging my pennies for the junk food I often lived on. I wouldn't have made it without government assistance, I have to admit. And women's shelters. My record's been expunged.
Sounds like you were simply redistributing some wealth. I had a relative who did a stretch in Mountjoy for stealing a chicken. He came out in a box.

Sounds like you were simply redistributing some wealth. I had a relative who did a stretch in Mountjoy for stealing a chicken. He came out in a box.
That's one way of looking at it. I've never really thought of it like that before. Sorry your relative died. Wow. Prison, for stealing food. I don't eat meat anymore, but I may have stolen bbq chicken way back when.

I just wonder why he wears jeans that constantly have to be pulled up, even on stage.
I’ve been assured he has a thing about denim and buys incredibly expensive vintage pairs from time to time. Perhaps they have a special history? ...he says, determined to make sure page 137 isn’t the one where the positivity fails.

I’ve been assured he has a thing about denim and buys incredibly expensive vintage pairs from time to time. Perhaps they have a special history? ...he says, determined to make sure page 137 isn’t the one where the positivity fails.
I'm starting to appreciate James Dean. But surely he wore a belt?

I'm starting to appreciate James Dean. But surely he wore a belt?
He was strictly jeans only.

1616031188021.jpeg