On this day

I really have no idea. If they were wearing speedos they did one hell of a job in post processing.

Obviously not Sams work.

It’s unfortunate that Solomon had to don Vince Eager’s ‘The Worlds Loneliest Man’ Top Rank single. :(:lbf:

Obviously not Sams work.

It’s unfortunate that Solomon had to don Vince Eager’s ‘The Worlds Loneliest Man’ Top Rank single. :(:lbf:
One of his all-time favourites and another one I would like to hear him do a cover version of.

Do you know what the other singles are?

Ok, Nerak. Ok. They all love dressing up/stripping off, they all love Moz, they're the happiest band in the world and he's the best boss, he's fab. Is that what you want to hear? Will that do?

You are exhausting. Compelled to argue against the slightest negative comment (always), and when you don't want to engage with what's actually being said, you make some dramatic shit up and drag the discussion completely off-topic so that you can ramble on about your hobby topics, law, politics, the Irish immigrant experience or just about anything else. You are repetitive, you are knackering, you're a conversational brick wall and I'm done. I can't imagine what you must be like in real life, I couldn't bear it.

If you believe that he's humiliating his band who only stay with because they have no choice. Then, fair enough.

I'm just pointing out that the band hasn't said that, they've been with him years & there's no reason why they couldn't leave or talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matching shirts! They must be under some kind of contract they can’t break. Boz shouldn’t take that kind of abuse. Obviously some pervy
power play going on there.
Hilarious.

If you believe that he's humiliating his band who only stay with because they have no choice. Then, fair enough.

I'm just pointing out that the band hasn't said that, they've been with him years & there's no reason why they couldn't leave or talk about it.
Talk about it? Where are the interviews? Either they are not allowed to talk or nobody is interested in them. Can't tell which one's worse...

Morrissey rips his shirt off, throws it into the crowd, and has pictures of it routinely mocked on social media & in reviews.

He's worn the same t-shirts before & his fondness for drag is well-documented, I don't think he sees it as humiliating.
Have you ever been to a Morrissey concert ?

Talk about it? Where are the interviews? Either they are not allowed to talk or nobody is interested in them. Can't tell which one's worse...

They've got social media accounts.

I can't even find gossip about them being mistreated.

Nothing from the photographer...

Did find this fabulous selfie of Lyn's hair.

7215dc79d0c2eb7fec341eb807fe64cd.jpg

View attachment 68538
Brazil 2015?

Random but

Here's a cute picture of Moz and Travis Shinn, who took the photo (and directed the Paris video as well)...

Moz&TravisShinnSwords.jpeg

And a former incarnation of the band holding signs and looking miserable while doing it.

PoolBand.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 68538
I didn't join Amy on the actual topic (of the naked photography - though I pretty much agree with her). What I meant is, how come, we NEVER read an interview, any guitar magazine feature, college radio feature with any of the actual band members? The only exception to the rule is Boz' Boss video. So either they are not allowed to speak, or not even the smallest gazette in Pennsylvania is interested in those guys. Can't tell which is worse.

It was a question. Not sure what that face. Just the once or twice?

I don't know why people keep asking me about it.

It's about 10 times - but he's all over YouTube, you can binge watch his gigs, so I don't really know what you're hoping to prove.

What could I possibly be missing? The housekeeping, a tour of the dressing-room, his band sending notes to the crowd begging them to call the police before they're forced to wear another bra?

And why would I bother coming here if I didn't care about his work enough to engage with it?

I didn't join Amy on the actual topic (of the naked photography - though I pretty much agree with her). What I meant is, how come, we NEVER read an interview, any guitar magazine feature, college radio feature with any of the actual band members? The only exception to the rule is Boz' Boss video. So either they are not allowed to speak, or not even the smallest gazette in Pennsylvania is interested in those guys. Can't tell which is worse.

They have spoken to the press - it's up to them if they want to chase a feature.

I can't find anything that isn't busy professional... no hint of torment & lack of options... just stuff like this...

Last edited by a moderator:
meat-ad-e1288085125218.jpg

Where does time go?
Without being a bore, going to the record shop, getting the vinyl home (CD & tape came after) and first listening to this 36 years ago - utterly amazing.
Regards,
FWD.

Yeah I e read a bunch of interviews with boz and don’t they all have social media where they comment

One of his all-time favourites and another one I would like to hear him do a cover version of.

Do you know what the other singles are?

I was just guessing that Top Rank single is the Vince Eager song, I have the original. The other ones I’m not sure, though Decca makes me first think of Marianne Faithfull.

Back
Top Bottom