On starting a new life

I definitely need to move to another address, change my mobile phone number, delete my Facebook account (okay, maybe not that :p) and start everything anew!

Has anyone had a life makeover? :rolleyes: Was it as good as it sounded at first?
I need to this right now. Badly.

Whatever happened with this?

I'm waiting for my new number to be activated (though it's a crappy number, someone else got it for me), I'm moving out within next four weeks, I have a new email address and a new Solo account :) Life is beautiful, especially today, it's like magic.

I'm waiting for my new number to be activated (though it's a crappy number, someone else got it for me), I'm moving out within next four weeks, I have a new email address and a new Solo account :) Life is beautiful, especially today, it's like magic.

You no longer like to be called chica?

You no longer like to be called chica?

It's a generic name, so it's not a problem to call me that ;)

wow, ever think for a minute that maybe she didnt want people to know it was her? you are SO inconsiderate!

Don't worry nugzie, I was going to tell everyone I was chica, that's why I replied to this thread, actually I want to put her up for adoption, so if anyone wants the account let me know :D

Sally is different, that's all I'm going to say :p

I wish all you change makers well.
I think the majority of people would like to make changes to their lives but only a few tend to go through with them and actually stick to it.
I talk the talk at times but eventually slip back into the same old ways.
Good luck! x

"Maybe I've forgotten
The name and the address
Of everyone I've ever known
It's nothing I regret"

Lines of deathless poetry.

My ONLY friend.

Oh no wait oye terence accepted the request too :p

i did,i dont know if i can or will talk to the "new" chica though,that name,though a quality stone roses song is also my evil ex's myspace screen name,i am having awful flashbacks :p

My ONLY friend.

Oh no wait oye terence accepted the request too :p

For this week I am accepting all friend requests. Also check out my specials on eBay.

I definitely need to move to another address, change my mobile phone number, delete my Facebook account (okay, maybe not that :p) and start everything anew!

Has anyone had a life makeover? :rolleyes: Was it as good as it sounded at first?

Yes i have had to do it.. i moved about 10 hours away and started again. It was the best thing ever

Back
Top Bottom