omg i have just visited all u need is moz -scary stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now threatening me too -
Just shut up foul-mouthed liar, you have lost.

No, I've never done anything to anybody at a gig, or behaved as I and others know that you have. I am just telling you that it won't wash with me, and that if you persisted in your bullying tactics you would soon not be persisting in your bullying tactics. :)

I think everyone is bored at reading this long stupid argument. Christ, even I'm feeling the negativity today! Too much depression!!!

Don't deny what are you Davie...search your feelings, you know it to be true. :p

So just dont go there anymore! But you are obsessed with AYNIM, Skylarker ... What other implication did you have in mind when yoiu were posting thatpic as to imagine me as Ms Umbridge? So there.

Who knows, why bother explaining...but this bullshit of yours is getting boring...maybe I'm just all jizzed up about seeing HP7Pt2 tonight.

Hellz yeah!!!!!!!!

And for someone who hassles our dear beloved Crystal Geezer about a tiny f***ing typo, you sure need to utilize your own "spellcheck" function.

I think you would all be happier if you simply shared in the groove...

(I am up front... one of those is the back of my head)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone is bored at reading this long stupid argument. Christ, even I'm feeling the negativity today! Too much depression!!!

Thank you Davie! It's so depressing here at the moment, can't just everyone stop?

Quiffaa - you have your own site, can't you just stop coming here and bothering us? You obviously don't like it here to the extent you had to start your own place, so just stop coming! What's your problem? Just stay away from here.

Don't deny what are you Davie...search your feelings, you know it to be true. :p

BZZZZZZ.jpg

mwhahahahaha! :D

Thank you Davie! It's so depressing here at the moment, can't just everyone stop?

Quiffaa - you have your own site, can't you just stop coming here and bothering us? You obviously don't like it here to the extent you had to start your own place, so just stop coming! What's your problem? Just stay away from here.

This thread is about AYNIM and the site and me personally were dissed here so its not really surprising I came here to defend myself, isit?

But its getting tedious for me too - Goodbye

This thread is about AYNIM and the site and me personally were dissed here so its not really surprising I came here to defend myself, isit?

Actually to be honest, yes it is.

Because if someone from this site went to yours to complain about something that you said there I am guessing that you would ban them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom