old school moz/smiths shirts

the pass is "manchester"

How much are they?

what size are these?
P6240005.jpg
NMEcover.jpg
MyLoveLife.jpg

Last edited:
We've seen the Subways & I've been to quite a few Oasis gigs too. & I've still got that old City shirt too!

love

Grim

is it the vests that Joycie wore? I saw a shit load of them, real ones from Joycies collection I won an auction of a signed (by Mike Joyce & Andy Rourke) Meat is Murder cover & the guy selling it only lived 10 miles away down near Prestwich, so I arranged to pick it up & he showed me loads of stuff that belongs to Joycie that he said he'd be floggin for him on ebay soon, inc 2 drum kits! But he had boxes of those vests & Joycie had signed loads of stuff, one of the more unusual items was a chippy list for the band (why he saved it gawd knows but still eh?) There was quite a few Smiths white labels (all signed by Joyce) too. Bloody hell I've rambled a bit too much eh?

love

Grim

damnit i NEED one of those tank tops....mike joyce wore a million, you can see him wearing them in a ton of old smiths photoshoots

What shirt are you looking for?

Its one of my most favourite Morrissey photo's. He is sitting cross legged on the floor with a check shirt and jeans and looking straight into the camera. It just melts me away:o

I mentioned that I am looking for this on the S & G photo's thread in 'Events'. Someone replied and said it was from the outsiders tour with Bowie and also from the Maladjusted tour.

Can you make this old bird happy and tell me where I might find either the t-shirt or even better the photo???????;)

3ve7.jpg

the pass is "manchester"

How much are they?

what size are these?
P6240005.jpg
NMEcover.jpg
MyLoveLife.jpg

all 3 are xl p6240005 is an xl but, a bit slim for an xl. and how much do you wanna pay. Im not out to make bank, just wanna sell them to fans. My missus doesnt want me sporting a diff moz/smith shirt EVERYDAY, so they must go. OG ones that I bought in '91-'97.

all 3 are xl p6240005 is an xl but, a bit slim for an xl. and how much do you wanna pay. Im not out to make bank, just wanna sell them to fans. My missus doesnt want me sporting a diff moz/smith shirt EVERYDAY, so they must go. OG ones that I bought in '91-'97.

I'll ask my girlfriend what she thinks would look best on me lol
i really don't know what to offer you, i'm no good with things like that....what have you been offered in the past for them?

Edit: i just realised the postage would probably cost a bit from the states as i live in the UK :|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom