Old man new fan take 2

Paul_T

Hi again
Ok new start , I didn’t think for a minute about my chosen name in the first post so sorry for any offence caused , my sausage reference was to my dogs not the meat .
Anyway as I said first time I have only discovered the music Of Morrissey over the past couple of years despite having been around a while and I’m just blown away by it .
Paul.

Paul T. was the name of a horrible troll here that followed a girl home from a Morrissey gig and then killed and raped her. Your name could be construed as glorifying his horrible actions from 10 years ago. Might want to think of a new username.

Paul T. was the name of a horrible troll here that followed a girl home from a Morrissey gig and then killed and raped her. Your name could be construed as glorifying his horrible actions from 10 years ago. Might want to think of a new username.
Please tell me your kidding ? I have just changed it

This is when they took him away.
38FD7108-E4DA-4B4E-8843-C33CE7BEFA3D.jpeg

Right so what do I do now ?
Do I just give up and go away ?
Do i ask to change account name again ?
Or am I just being taken the p*ss out of ?

I’d just ask to change the account name again and this time come back with something completely inoffensive...Like Gigglebutt56 or Dachshunds Are Genderless.

There is a person here that will walk your dog if you give her a free place to live. "Walk your dog" may or may not be a euphemism.

There is a person here that will walk your dog if you give her a free place to live. "Walk your dog" may or may not be a euphemism.

It’s definitely a euphemism because that bitch don’t walk anywhere.

Actually, you might want to join another forum I’m a member of. It’s called Army of Babies...it used to be a Weezer forum but we decided to change it into a Carly Rae Jepsen forum the other day and everyone is much happier...and as far as I know she isn’t a vegetarian and there has never been an incident of a murder/rape...yet. So maybe you wanna give us a try?

@Murph back me up here.

Don't give up. Just stay in the main forum and talk about what Morrissey songs you like and you should be fine. Don't be "friends" with anyone because the site is full of lowlife freaks, and not the good, fun kind.

Ok, I’ll bite.

What would he say?
Well, look, it's got race and sexual misconduct. It's not so much what he would say as that he would make the cover of the Daily Mail when he said it causing their remaining readers to choke on their porridge. Isn't that the goal of most of his public statements in the past few years?

Well, look, it's got race and sexual misconduct. It's not so much what he would say as that he would make the cover of the Daily Maul when he said it causing their remaining readers to choke on their porridge. Isn't that the goal of most of his public statements in the past few years?

Do people still eat porridge?

Back
Top Bottom