Old Debris magazine - Johnny interview

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Not much time left to grab it, but you can zoom in on the images and read it for yourself, it's from the time just after the split.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Without starting a separate thread, there's also this interview/podcast...

Not much time left to grab it, but you can zoom in on the images and read it for yourself, it's from the time just after the split.

Bit weird. I certainly never owned this fanzine and the first page of the interview was unfamiliar, but I distinctly remember the rest of the interview and the photos that went with it - it's from one of the old weekly music papers - NME, Sounds or Melody Maker. I'm in no doubt about this as I kept cuttings from these papers for years afterwards of interviews, and re-read them a few times.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Bit weird. I certainly never owned this fanzine and the first page of the interview was unfamiliar, but I distinctly remember the rest of the interview and the photos that went with it - it's from one of the old weekly music papers - NME, Sounds or Melody Maker. I'm in no doubt about this as I kept cuttings from these papers for years afterwards of interviews, and re-read them a few times.
😳
originally from the old music papers?!?😞
WTF? its a bogus auction?🤬

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Do your research, you mega f***ing dork.

I guess his interview might have been reprinted, photos and all, in one of the music papers, or vice-versa. Doesn't seem very likely though. But I definitely used to have a copy of this interview - I remember the questions and the answer and the photos! - and I never bought a music fanzine in my life, but kept old copies of NME, Sounds and Melody Maker and distinctly remember this interview from that period.

:flushed: :flushed:

FINALLY THE TRUTH TOUTING FOR THAT WANKER AL-HASLAM:blushing:
Educated anon places it from the old music papers:censored:
bogus at best(n)

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600aa.jpg
s-l1600a.jpg
s-l1600b.jpg
s-l1600c.jpg
s-l1600d.jpg
s-l1600e.jpg

FWD.

(n)
al haslam brown noising :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: not journalism.:blushing:
poor english poor construction of sentences:mad:

I mean, where do you go, when the person accusing someone of some misdemeanor is, in the very act of that accusation, guilty of it themselves?

There's an awful lot of that on here. That most of them seem absolutely oblivious of the fact just makes it even more delicious.

The article was re-printed in NME, June 1989 with photos in color.

There's an awful lot of that on here. That most of them seem absolutely oblivious of the fact just makes it even more delicious.
o_O

quit brown noising skinnys pap FFS dont you have self respect(n)
'o where do you go where o where when someone making a misdemeanor makes an accusation
himself'?:crazy:
to the liquor store apparently:blushing:
shouldnt al haslam find a job instead of making auctions
of old newspaper inserts, at inflated prices?

:confused:
so this shady al-haslam sold to the NME, and is now double dipping?
at inflated prices?:mad:

(keep it down as to the brown noising, right away it woke up the old drunk perv:mad:)

how about instead of an auction, to make money to go to the dumb football match,
why dont skinny and the ayatollah donate to charity? (n)

Ah, thank you. I thought I was going mad. Although I suppose everyone else figures I'm just talking to myself right now. Maybe I am. :unsure:

Ah, thank you. I thought I was going mad. Although I suppose everyone else figures I'm just talking to myself right now. Maybe I am. :unsure:
full

full

full

Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom