Officially cancelled "due to illness": Morrissey at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2017 - @kroq

@kroq / Twitter:
6:56 PM - 9 Dec 2017 from Inglewood, CA

It is with great regret that we must inform you that Morrissey's performance for Sunday night's show has been cancelled due to illness. Earlier this week the tour's performances in Philadelphia and Boston were also forced to be canceled, but it was hoped that conditions would improve for the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas performance to continue as scheduled. Morrissey's team and KROQ apologize greatly for this disappointment and Morrissey looks forward to making it up to the Los Angeles fans as soon as possible.

Morrissey isn't going to be able to make it to the show. I hope he is ok and now I am worried. He wouldn't miss an LA show unless we wasn't well. Another time. Thank you for three great shows.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
As are the Killers. Last big hit 2008.... 9 years ago!
Maybe not a “hit” in your sense of the word, but their newest album was number one in the US and UK, so get your shit together. And I’m not even a Killers fan, the only album I’ve ever had is Hot Fuss.

Maybe not a “hit” in your sense of the word, but their newest album was number one in the US and UK, so get your shit together. And I’m not even a Killers fan, the only album I’ve ever had is Hot Fuss.

I actually have Hot Fuss and Sam's Town and was quite into them for a while. In fact I even bought Brandon's debut solo album "Flamingo".

My excrement is most definitely together and they are most definitely yesterday's news.

I actually have Hot Fuss and Sam's Town and was quite into them for a while. In fact I even bought Brandon's debut solo album "Flamingo".

My excrement is most definitely together and they are most definitely yesterday's news.

I remember the night Brandon tried to launch his solo career on “Later...” but the poor sod ran head first into Grinderman in stunning form.

I hope he makes a speedy recovery.
x179-10_1.jpg

Last edited:
That makes 4 out of 17 canceled shows. The you can't even pull off such a small tour, with a good amount of dates in-between shows, it is not looking good. I haven't bought any tickets for the upcoming U.K. tour, if that is even going to happen, when normally I would be going to most of them. Maybe if he gets here, I'll buy one on the day of my local show, but I'm not even sure that I will do that.

The fact is- he can't fulfill his touring obligations. Unless he has some death wish where he wishes to collapse under the stage lights, I fail to see the point of even booking the dates. For anyone who buys tickets to these dates, the likelihood is that all they are accomplishing is moving some of their money from A to B and back again. For those who invest in travel as well, seek psychiatric help.

I wish it weren't so, because Morrissey was a force to be reckoned with.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom