Official Morrissey Central Instagram: Elizabeth Dwyer addressed envelope (April 7, 2021)

official_morrissey_central_20210407_183.jpg

Little context given.
Pamela/PETA tagged.
Regards,
FWD.

PETA-stamp-sheet1-e1384469467472.jpg

Stamps feature on PETA's site 2011 & 2013.

TTY, in 2013, linked to the above:

Related items:

PETA rocks! :guitar: How cool would it be to have a sheet of Morrissey stamps?! :hearteyecat:

i would comment but i dont what i would be commenting on,is this a mock up or did M send this to his mam with the stamps on it.confused.com.

i would comment but i dont what i would be commenting on,is this a mock up or did M send this to his mam with the stamps on it.confused.com.
Personally, I got a 'going through her personal effects' vibe from seeing this.
Not necessarily for IG really, but nothing would surprise me any more.
Regards,
FWD.

Personally, I got a 'going through her personal effects' vibe from seeing this.
Not necessarily for IG really, but nothing would surprise me any more.
Regards,
FWD.
yip,thought that as well.certainly could pass for his handwriting.

Do the math. It’s just more bull$hit.

The "M" in "MAIL" especially looks a lot like his.

Do the math. It’s just more bull$hit.
do the mathssssssssssssss.its maths your not in america,then again you might be so feel free to use the word math but it sounds so stupid.

do the mathssssssssssssss.its maths your not in america,then again you might be so feel free to use the word math but it sounds so stupid.
They probably are in America, to be fair.

The M in ‘Mail’ does look like Moz’ Ms, but does the sender put ‘Air Mail’ on the envelope? I thought the postal service did that.

The M in ‘Mail’ does look like Moz’ Ms, but does the sender put ‘Air Mail’ on the envelope? I thought the postal service did that.

There used to be printed 'Air Mail' stickers you could get and put on your overseas letters. I think I did when I was a child writing letters to my friend in Ireland.
I don't think it's required anymore though.

But that doesn't mean he didn't write it and the address could be his handwriting as well (the "T"s in Elizabeth and Beechmount). We're just not used to him writing small letters.

Last edited:
I always still write "Air Mail" on the front of envelopes like this! (This is the kind of quality content we come to this site for.)

I always still write "Air Mail" on the front of envelopes like this! (This is the kind of quality content we come to this site for.)
Haha! Well, thanks for clearing this up.

From Sweetzer to Bowdon
the mail flies while I run...

From Sweetzer to Bowdon
the mail flies while I run...
And yes, I know he was long gone from Sweetzer by the time these stamps came out, it just sounded nicer. On a related note, what Depp's mgmt has done with the property since then, financially speaking, is criminal.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom