Official Merrillville Show Roll Call!

Merrillville, here we come! (laughs) Unbelievable... I'm still having a hard time processing that I'm going to see him tonight at, of all places, the Star Theatre!! (head shake) :p

Okay, come on board and let's gather ourselves together...

I'll look for you all: We'll be in CELEB2 EE, Seats 205 to 206!

(And yes, I'm feeling the screwing of the V.I.P. 'benefit' status at S.T.) :(

I'm In Main floor 5 Row C I'll be the one that looks like "bettie page" so they say, (I don't agree) but you'll have to judge for yourselves! I believe i'll be wearing a black top and black skirt so if you see me come introduce yourself and say hello. I'm super excited, I can't believe i'm seeing him there either! :p:p:p:

mozlover, see you there!

Who else is on board?

Pregs and Claudia are together (Celeb AA) and Comtesse and I are together (Celeb2, CC, 207-208). Mozgrrl is coming and in Celeb Circle near Pregs. I can't forget to call her when we roll into town.

I talked to Pregs and they scoped out the venue today. The Chili's isnt close but there are a few bars right by the theater, one of them being the Tiki Bar. I think the plan is whoever can meet there first, cool. I think it's more of a plan to convene there after to wooo hooo and decompress before the long drive home.

I'll be the old guy there.

You can't be much older than me (or Comtesse, same age). I will have my Tour 2007 brown Morrissey shirt on. I have short brown hair, Comtesse has short black hair, Carson is very tall and well, I dunno what Mel looks like :) Just yell out SOLO!! and we'll all turn around :)

Excellent, guys! My girlfriend and I will try to make it to the Tiki afterwards... I'll be the guy with the buzzed head, brown corduroy jacket, jeans, and baby blue Moz t-shirt (Earls Court 2004)

Omg, my boyfriends on stage and just over heard that moz has a cold! I guess he's still gonna perform.

Omg, my boyfriends on stage and just over heard that moz has a cold! I guess he's still gonna perform.

he's sick AGAIN? maybe he should stop shaking everyones hand in the front row. omg, he cannot get sick right before NY shows again. Noooooooooooo! :(

That show was totally awsome, i'd have to say the best i've ever seen ( as far as set list goes)! God, I'm still psyched! Some of those songs i've never even heard him play, i've only been seeing him since 96 so I was quite happy.

mozlover, nice to meet you at the Irish bar -if ever so briefly. It was also great to meet shoegirl632 and shiftless body and... can't remember the other girl (those two will have to help me remember the 'user name' -she was from Cinci) shoe & shiftless stood next to me the whole show. They were pretty excited I slipped in my Moz comment about the frink :)

Joshu, very sorry I missed you. We probably saw eachother at some point and didnt even know it. Ah well... next time =o) GREAT FREAKIN SHOW

Nice to meet you too! I'm really sorry and dissapointed about the Tiki bar, my god I had no idea they took it out

Guys! So sorry I didn't make it over the the Tiki: my girlfriend just wasn't feeling up to it before the ride back to Chicago, though she/we had a GREAT time...

Corrissey, man, that's fantastic you got the full boat ride! I liked your "Frink" comments quite a bit; yours AND Mel's "criminally", so...

... Mel, SO sorry I mistook you for Julia in my Main Board post of the evening. You should have been the one to write the first big summary. (BTW, "Joshu's Mu" is the name of a Zen koan.)

mozlover, good for you with your fantastic time and all. Sorry I didn't see you to say hi...

You too Bagface.

Cheers guys! Let's do it again next year!

Guys! So sorry I didn't make it over the the Tiki: my girlfriend just wasn't feeling up to it before the ride back to Chicago, though she/we had a GREAT time...

Corrissey, man, that's fantastic you got the full boat ride! I liked your "Frink" comments quite a bit; yours AND Mel's "criminally", so...

... Mel, SO sorry I mistook you for Julia in my Main Board post of the evening. You should have been the one to write the first big summary. (BTW, "Joshu's Mu" is the name of a Zen koan.)

mozlover, good for you with your fantastic time and all. Sorry I didn't see you to say hi...

You too Bagface.

Cheers guys! Let's do it again next year!

I'm glad there were some people there who knew what I meant by Frink. I believe there was (some) laughter afterwards? I could only hear the -solo'ers around me laughing. I'm sure some peeps were puzzled. But today, they are all secretly looking at the Frink. :)

We really should of done thing badge thing.

Yeah. The things you think of afterwards...
The Tiki Bar was under construction -which nobody knew about- which is why we went to TJ Mahoneys.

We should all try to meet at the Delilah's (Chicago) night -DJ Tony does his all Smiths/Morrissey night including video all night long. He got a nice big on-stage hug in Waukegan. Was very denied last night no thanks to a 'fan' who dragged him off before security did.

mozlover, nice to meet you at the Irish bar -if ever so briefly. It was also great to meet shoegirl632 and shiftless body and... can't remember the other girl (those two will have to help me remember the 'user name' -she was from Cinci) shoe & shiftless stood next to me the whole show. They were pretty excited I slipped in my Moz comment about the frink :)

Joshu, very sorry I missed you. We probably saw eachother at some point and didnt even know it. Ah well... next time =o) GREAT FREAKIN SHOW

Shoegirl621 -sorry- and Shiftlessbody, nice meeting you! You girls are too cute! The third girl from Cinci was "Coachenella" (sp) some Italian sounding name but I dont see her on the member's list. I'm sure it's an error on my part. Anyway... I heard someone say 'solo' so I had to stop and talk to ya!

Corrissey,

My GF and I were standing to your right during most of the show. She has the 'I "heart" Morrissey' shirt with Morrissey's face on the front. I had a blue stripey button up shirt. I couldn't get close enough to the sign before the show to read it but when I heard him ask what "Frinky" meant, I knew it had to be someone from Mo-So. I saw Mel get the mike too. We talked with the guy who got the tambourine after getting tossed from the stage out in the parking lot after the show with his friends. We probably were standing or saw most of you and just didn't know it. Maybe someone can design an emblem we can wear for ID'ing purposes.

I was there. This was only the second concert I've ever been to in my entire life.

There were two men in their 50's sitting next to me, wearing flannel shirts tucked into jeans, who seemingly had no interest in Morrissey (I don't think they stood up once). One of them left about 30 minutes in, and never came back. I have no idea what they were doing there.

I'm In Main floor 5 Row C I'll be the one that looks like "bettie page" so they say, (I don't agree) but you'll have to judge for yourselves! I believe i'll be wearing a black top and black skirt so if you see me come introduce yourself and say hello. I'm super excited, I can't believe i'm seeing him there either! :p:p:p:

Based on the "Bettie Page" comment, I think I was about three rows directly behind you. I was Row F, section 5.

I was there. This was only the second concert I've ever been to in my entire life.

There were two men in their 50's sitting next to me, wearing flannel shirts tucked into jeans, who seemingly had no interest in Morrissey (I don't think they stood up once). One of them left about 30 minutes in, and never came back. I have no idea what they were doing there.
Maybe they were there for Kristeen Young?

Yeah, okay. Probably not.

Back
Top Bottom